Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

+35
RWBY_Red
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Himawari Chan
Kain
SonicKnuckles
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Talesfanatic
Mouser
Tech101
Ms_Kinomoto
Tio-Tot
RyanNerdyGamer
Elza
SuperVash
Clαππαd
Ragnarok
Trinity33
ShanaNoShakugan
Chickgoboom
Yusei Fudo
Marioman18
FuManchu
Mickeymac
ToughGamer
Akatsuki
DigiDestined
KokorOtaku
ShounenMania
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Sakura chan
Staroceancrazy
Megatron2000
KeAfan7
Biorn the Viking
Amufungal
39 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

July 17th 2015, 10:28 am
What the fronk happened to my spoiler tags?! Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 1625187496

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 19654

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 87457210

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please"

July 17th 2015, 1:33 pm
I don't even know what happened to the button. I've been manually typing the spoiler tags for months now. :/
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 17th 2015, 11:10 pm
@GamerZack87
Spoiler button secret inside!:

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2015, 12:41 am
Spoiler:
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 4th 2015, 9:37 pm
Watching Cardfight Vanguard season two on Crunchyroll and it's awesome! It's a shame that only the first season has officially been dubbud. For those who're interested, you can watch the dubbed version of season one on Hulu Plus. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 8th 2015, 6:33 am
I've decided to make an effort and start watching more anime and reading more manga. Here's what I did in the past week:

●I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX on Crunchyroll. English dub, all three seasons. Apart from one laughably ridiculous piece of editing (Hot sauce? Really?!), this series is as good as I remember. I look forward to each new episode I watch with the same excitement as when I was a teenager all those years ago!

●I used a portion of my birthday money to reserve a copy of the Pokémon Adventures: Red & Blue Box Set. I read the first volume a few years ago, so I'm eager to check out some more of the series!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 8th 2015, 10:57 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:I've decided to make an effort and start watching more anime and reading more manga. Here's what I did in the past week:

●I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX on Crunchyroll. English dub, all three seasons. Apart from one laughably ridiculous piece of editing (Hot sauce? Really?!), this series is as good as I remember. I look forward to each new episode I watch with the same excitement as when I was a teenager all those years ago!

Actually there's four seasons, but the fourth season never aired outside of Japan and there aren't any official subs for the fourth season either...Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 8th 2015, 11:18 pm
Oh...well, is the fourth season necessary to get the entire Duel Academy story?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 8th 2015, 11:41 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Oh...well, is the fourth season necessary to get the entire Duel Academy story?
Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 9th 2015, 1:46 am
Ah, I see. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 20th 2016, 11:02 am
It looks like Fairy Tail is on hiatus again. Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2016, 5:06 pm
I watched a hilarious parody of the magical girl genre called "Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!" on Crunchyroll recently. If you like anime and love to giggle, definitely check it out! Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 631737971 Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 631737971
RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

April 20th 2016, 10:42 pm
I love magical girl anime like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Symphogear!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 20th 2016, 10:50 pm
What's Symphogear like? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 21st 2016, 12:12 am
Natsume wrote:I love magical girl anime like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Symphogear!
The main characters of Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! are a group of five students at an all-boy boarding school who possess Lovracelets, devices which allow them to "Love Making" into the Battle Lovers, superheroes who fight to protect the earth and the spirit of love it possesses. It's pretty weird, but hilarious nonetheless! lol!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 21st 2016, 6:21 am
@Lewis Skulls What anime is that character from your avatar from? Surprised

Lewis Skulls
Lewis Skulls

April 21st 2016, 11:53 pm
@Ichigofan

Fun fact This isn't from an Anime. Type in youtube Mystery Skulls Animation Ghost or Mystery Skulls Animation Freaking Out

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 22nd 2016, 12:12 pm
Is Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc V better than Zaxel? Because I didn't care for Zaxel Exclamation

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Star_o10
Lewis Skulls
Lewis Skulls

April 22nd 2016, 5:42 pm
@Staroceancrazy

Arc-V is good in the beginning.

April 28th 2016, 3:14 pm
Are there any Fullmetal Alchemist fans on these forums?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 28th 2016, 5:20 pm
I've never watched it, but I was curious about it some years ago.

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is the place to mention it, but since the Chromaicora Adventures is technically an anime... Anyway, I've been working hard on the upcoming seasons Flight of Indigo, Mask of Akanius and Shell of Thal, and you can expect a sneak preview by the end of next month.

Also, for those who have yet to see them, the entire season of Crystals of Silveria, as well as the Tide of a New Beginning OVA, are viewable in the "Everything Else" board. It's proven to be a hit amongst WiiWareWave's anime fans, so please do check it out! Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 28th 2016, 9:06 pm
@GeekyGamerZack Do you know any other animated series or anime that are similar to RWBY? Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 28th 2016, 9:08 pm
Lewis Skulls wrote:@Staroceancrazy

Arc-V is good in the beginning.
@Lewis Skulls So the series starts crabbing out later then? Tsk...I just started watching the series on Nick Toons last month too, boo. Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 29th 2016, 1:05 am
Ichigofan wrote:@GeekyGamerZack Do you know any other animated series or anime that are similar to RWBY? Wink
I don't think there's anything like RWBY. Wink

By the way, the ending to season three left a weird taste in my mouth. Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 30th 2016, 11:47 am
GeekyGamerZack wrote:
Ichigofan wrote:@GeekyGamerZack Do you know any other animated series or anime that are similar to RWBY? Wink
I don't think there's anything like RWBY. Wink

By the way, the ending to season three left a weird taste in my mouth. Neutral
@GeekyGamerZack I know, poor Yang and a certain other character who actually...I\'m scared!...Crying or Very sad

ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

May 1st 2016, 10:06 pm
@Ichigofan I think RWBY not is a anime though? Smile

Kain
Super Coinage!

May 19th 2016, 1:07 pm
Damn, I wish that Square Enix would release a proper Final Fantasy anime series because Final Fantasy Unlimited has almost nothing in common with the video game series besides Chocobos. Sad

ShanaNoShakugan

May 22nd 2016, 7:15 pm
Me too well. Sad

Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

May 23rd 2016, 3:39 pm
ShanaNoShakugan wrote:Me too well. Sad
@ShanaNoShakugan What does that even mean? scratch

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 Rena-rena-ryuugu
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 25th 2016, 8:17 pm
Are there any good anime series that are similar to Yu-Gi-Oh!?

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 25th 2016, 8:18 pm
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy wrote:
ShanaNoShakugan wrote:Me too well. Sad
@ShanaNoShakugan What does that even mean? scratch
I think she meant me too or me as well, but combined those two sentences. Wink
Neptune
Neptune

October 17th 2017, 6:48 pm
Sorry for necromancing this thread, but I just found an awesome anime on Crunchyroll called Senki Zeshou Symphogear. It's part musical and part magical girl anime. The fighting scenes remind me of Kill La Kill. Has anyone else on these forums watched this series?
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 17th 2017, 6:57 pm
@Neptune I have and it's awesome Very Happy

Oh and don't worry about necro-posting, this site doesn't penalize users for doing that in forum games or relevant general discussion. It seems to be okay in articles as well, but irrelevant old forum topics are a bit of a gray area though at worst the thread will be locked with no penalty to the necro-poster Exclamation

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2017, 9:47 pm
@Neptune As long as it's not disruptive or irrelevant we don't mind. Honestly necroposting isn't really a thing here, our main peeve is making sure there aren't repeated topics so necroposting is definitely preferred over an over-population of similar threads that are mostly locked. lol!

Anyways Symphogear is a pretty sweet anime, plus that music is candy for an otaku's ears! @KokorOtaku I highly recommend giving the series a watch on Crunchyroll. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 18th 2017, 10:37 am
@ryoutak Are there any anime or manga series that you're currently into? For me my main anime series right now are Boruto and when it returns Fairy Tail, but I watch a wide-assortment of anime series of many different genres. As for manga, I mostly focus on Shounen series. Though I do have the Volumes 001-375 Case Closed hard cover novel which is the only way to read Conan's adventures up to episode 300 in the anime in English, at least officially. Wink

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

October 23rd 2017, 12:03 pm
@Reanfan I have always loved all of Tite Kubo and Studio Pierot anime and manga series Exclamation

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 8th 2017, 9:47 pm
I just want a proper ending for Bleach...is that too much to ask for? Sigh...

Sent from Topic'it App

Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

December 5th 2017, 9:28 pm
Apparently it is. pale

ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

December 18th 2017, 6:37 pm
Do any of you watch Dragon Ball Super? Kefla rocks! Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 631737971

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

April 27th 2018, 7:00 pm
How much does a subscription to Funimation Now cost each month?

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

April 29th 2018, 11:14 pm
I think it's cheaper than Crunchroll Premium?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Neptune
Neptune

April 30th 2018, 8:54 pm
Anime gods more Neppy please! lol!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 19th 2018, 10:08 pm
@Neptune Yes that would be cool. I just want a Tokyo Xanadu anime. Is there a Tokyo Xanadu anime? scratch

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

June 22nd 2018, 10:15 am
I thought there was a Tokyo Xanadu anime lol? Rolling Eyes

Anime And Manga Thread "No Spoilers Please" - Page 6 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 16th 2018, 8:18 pm
Why are so many anime series on hiatus right now? @GeekyGamerZack @KokorOtaku @Reanfan do you guys know Question

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 12th 2019, 5:23 pm
Well, I just started a 30-day free trial of AnimeLab, and am currently watching Lucky Star. It's hilarious! lol!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2019, 10:36 pm
Lucky Star is awesome! Wink

Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

January 12th 2019, 10:39 pm
Why has there never been a decent Final Fantasy anime? Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 13th 2019, 5:32 am
@Kain Are you badmouthing the masterpiece that is The Spirits Within by saying it's not decent?! Surprised

lol, just kidding! lol!

ON-TOPIC: I can identify with Konata in so many ways. Seeing the dynamic between her and Kagami seems to always makes me giggle.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 11th 2019, 1:46 pm
I'm sad that Fairy Tail ended and Sword Art Online is in its final season. Sad

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)