View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: We need podcasts dudes

on June 9th 2012, 8:08 pm
Yeah I can add some of my podcasts here and see how that goes. The Ninja Podcast has been pretty successful so far and there will be a new one tonight talking about the E3 and the agreement getting past. I am still working on the designs here and working out what's the best way of going around it.

View user profile

on June 9th 2012, 8:18 pm
I just checked and your podcasts work on the Wii browser, so it would be popular here. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on June 9th 2012, 8:46 pm
Haha, they actually work ey? lol

on June 10th 2012, 9:30 am
thats actually good news. At least ourmmbers dont miss out on those.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on June 10th 2012, 10:06 am
Ringofungal wrote:Maybe since Brian has made a partnership with Nintendo Ninja News maybe christicehurst could add his podcasts here a week or two after he posts it on his website Smile

Another thing that should be done is to make WWW look like NNN because it's strange that WWW acts as the NNN forum yet looks much different Laughing

Maybe christicehurst can do this since he is the only person that would be able to perfectly make the two websites look alike but the frog mario logo should be kept since it's WiiWareWave's famous logo Smile

In regared to the Logo. As much as the one we have now is "Wiiwarewaves logo" we can experiment with different ones. Back when I had a computter I tried coming up with new logos for WWW.

Dont think we will be using this one

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum