Topic
History
Written by
Comment on the sig of the person above you
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You
New 3DS, Xenoblade, and Smash Bros announcements
The video games alphabet
WiiWareWave League MK8 GP Contest: Week 9! Winner Receives A Digital Copy of The Fall For The Wii U eshop!
eshop: Cubemen 2 Wii U Release Date And Pricing Confirmed!
DLC: Nintendo Has Announced Crossover DLC For Mario Kart 8!
Review: The Fall (Wii U eshop)
Review: SteamWorld Dig (Wii U eshop)
Yesterday at 8:03 pm
Yesterday at 7:09 pm
Yesterday at 3:53 pm
Yesterday at 3:49 pm
Yesterday at 3:39 pm
Yesterday at 11:42 am
Yesterday at 11:13 am
Yesterday at 11:12 am
Yesterday at 11:05 am
Yesterday at 11:03 am
GamerZack87
passioNATE
GamerZack87
GamerZack87
GamerZack87
Rukiafan
Xiao Pai
Xiao Pai
Xiao Pai
Xiao Pai

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Written by:KingreX32

Some potentially upsetting News on the WiiU front; Crytek’s recently announced that Crysis 3 will not be making its way to The WiiU. This information comes from Crytek's Development Director Rasmus Højengaard; in an interview with Destructoid he said "I don't think it's possible. Right now the launch platforms are PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. I don't think it's on the cards to do a Wii U version," This comes as a surprise to many Nintendo fans as back in September of 2011 Crytek's Avni Yerli was praising the console for its "very good" specs.

While Højengaard didn’t explicitly state this personally I believe the problem stems from a lot of these games (Farcry 3, Resident Evil 6 and possibly GTAV) already being too far along in development to port over by the time the WiiU was announced.

Despite this, Højengaard went on to say that there's "not a fat chance of Crysis coming to Wii U." Potential WiiU Owners don’t hold your breath for this one. Crysis 3 is due out in spring 2013 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Sources Attack of the fanboy.com and Cinema Blend

-
My Wii Code- 8885 5224 4318 9761

Nintendo Network ID: KingreX32

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

View user profile http://kingrex32.webs.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

I just think it is more Nintendo hate then anything else Evil or Very Mad

For some reason hating Nintendo is cool for many people Crying or Very sad

like I said in the article. Im sure its because the game is tooo far along in its development. Like a Movie it takes like 3 - 4 years to make a game. WiiU was announced last year.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum