Go down

Re: gamerace has joined the ranks of our staff!

on April 24th 2012, 5:56 pm
I may also decide to produce some gaming Wiiviews in the future everyone. I would really love to tackle the Xenoblade Chronicles review, but I'm sure someone else already has it on their agenda. I'll be sure to inform everyone if and when I'll be producing a review. My first reviews may take a little longer than other's, because I'll want them to be as professional as possible. I've never attempted to produce a gaming review before, so please bear with me. Anyways, congratulations on your promotion to WiiWareWave staff gamerace! Razz

on April 24th 2012, 6:00 pm
Congratulations on joining the team! I've enjoyed reading your opinions so far so you should be a natural with the articles.

on April 24th 2012, 6:02 pm
Take as much time as you want, WiiAboutU. Quality is more important than anything. Looking forward to it! Smile

on April 24th 2012, 6:12 pm
Thank you Ultanium, but I may need to call upon some of you guys for guidance if needed. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would supervise the whole process, and direct me in the correct direction. I mean, I won't be asking you to revise my entire review or anything. I just mean, I may ask you guys for some pro tips as I progress through the process. Kind of like an apprenticeship.

on April 24th 2012, 6:16 pm
If you're having trouble and need some tips PM me. If you're curious about how I write reviews go the Retro reviews section and check out all of my reviews. Smile

on April 24th 2012, 6:17 pm
Congratulations for being accepted as staff member gamerace! victory

on April 24th 2012, 9:53 pm
Just found this topic. Gamerace dude congrats. Welome to the staff. Look forward to your contributions.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on April 24th 2012, 10:09 pm
Congratulations. Smile

on April 25th 2012, 8:35 am
WiiAboutU wrote:I may also decide to produce some gaming Wiiviews in the future everyone. I would really love to tackle the Xenoblade Chronicles review, but I'm sure someone else already has it on their agenda. I'll be sure to inform everyone if and when I'll be producing a review. My first reviews may take a little longer than other's, because I'll want them to be as professional as possible. I've never attempted to produce a gaming review before, so please bear with me. Anyways, congratulations on your promotion to WiiWareWave staff gamerace! Razz

I had this same problem with monster Hunter tri when I was reviewing it. A friend form an old forum gave me some advice that really helped.

When writing a #review first talk about what drew you to the game What features caught your attention

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on April 25th 2012, 9:04 am
Thank you everyone!

ooohhh... look, my name is purple now (my favourite colour) and I have a bunch of stars under it. I feel so important. Wink

I will mostly be acting as editor for now, helping to make our reviews/article even more professional. I'll be glad to write some articles (open to suggestions) but probably not reviews as I don't actually get a lot of time to play Sad . Maybe a Wiiware title but as much as I'd like too, something like Xenoblade, Zelda:SS or even The Last Story I simply don't have the time to finish.

I call dips on Kirby's 20th Collection though - I'll be all over that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum