Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore?

+4
Retro Gamer
Ulqiorrathegreat
Staroceancrazy
DigiDestined
8 posters
Go down
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore? Empty Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore?

April 22nd 2012, 5:44 pm
Isn't he the co-owner?
I liked reading his posts and seeing his handsome avatar of himself lol Very Happy
Seriously though why is he never around?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore? Empty Re: Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore?

April 22nd 2012, 6:11 pm
I don't know but I think he is a great part of the community when he does post on the forums Very Happy

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore? Star_o10
Ulqiorrathegreat
Ulqiorrathegreat

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore? Empty Re: Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore?

April 24th 2012, 2:13 pm
He visits, but I never see him say anything on the forums, blog comments, or chatbox. busy

April 24th 2012, 8:45 pm
He must be extremely busy. Surprised
Marth
Marth

April 24th 2012, 8:49 pm
I do stumble upon him here every now and then. He hasn't completely disappeared...yet. :s

April 24th 2012, 9:54 pm
I miss seeing Sneakers posts. Sad
There's something scholarly about the way he posts. Smile
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

April 24th 2012, 10:00 pm
indeed i miss sneaker too. That guy is never afriad to speak his mind and he is usually speaks the truth unbiased. A smart guy.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore? Captaincanucksigcopy
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 26th 2012, 4:09 pm
It's good to read that I'm being missed (thanks for the compliments Wink). As many know, I'm just busy moving and getting settled in my own place, working full time and paying some attention on my own site. That leaves little time to play games and watch movies (my hobbies). Let alone this forum.

So I don't have much time left to actively look around the board or post messages. Since I was so much behind with the three download board I just stopped posting there and since none of the other crewmembers took it over, I see no point in continuing it. It is also no secret what I think about this site and what's holding it back. But due to financial reasons it can't really be solved. So that could be pretty frustrating and demotivating as well.

So I only dropped by from time till time though (like Ulqiorathegreat and Yoshi mentioned). But in fact I feel more like a regular member then a crew member. The only reason I haven't given up my crew status yet is that maybe, just maybe I will have more time in the future and post some content.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

May 27th 2012, 6:53 pm
thanks for the explanation.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Why doesn't Sneaker post anything anymore? Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)