View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Re: My Upcoming Reviews.

on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:40 pm
I'm sorry for falling so far behind, health issues are drastically slowing my progress down, but my Epic Dumpster Bear, Witch & Hero II, and Bravely Second: End Layer reviews should be published within the next 8-9 days. I'm so sorry to let-down you, our loyal fans and the developers who were kind enough to send us review codes, I'll get them done as soon as I can and will try to get my health issues resolved so I can review games at the pace I once did e.g. within a week of receiving review codes for most game genres. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on Wed May 18, 2016 3:14 pm
My review of Shantae: Risky's Revenge: Director's Cut for the Wii U eShop is now live! My review of Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS Retail) should go live by Friday! Two new Developer's Interviews should be going live by this weekend as well! Enjoy. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Mon May 30, 2016 12:34 pm
My reviews of Blockara, Queen's Garden, and Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus should go live this week! Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:10 pm
My review for Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus should go live sometime tomorrow. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:49 pm
Now that #E3 is winding down, I'll be finishing up my review for Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:51 pm
My review of Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (Wii U eShop) is nearly complete, keep your eyes peeled for the review to go live! Also my reviews of Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U VC) & Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS Retail) should go live sometime this week, no promises though. After that reviews of Digger Dan DX, Excave III and more should be coming soon! Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:09 am
My review of Infinite Dunamis (3DS eShop) should go live by Tuesday, followed by my reviews of Tumblestone (Wii U eShop) and Final Fantasy VII (??? ????? ???????). Wink wink. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:16 am
Also my review of Star Fox Zero (Wii U Retail) went live a couple days ago. Wink

My reviews of Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS Retail) and Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 are also nearing completion. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:52 pm
My review of Dragon Fantasy Book II: The Black Tome of Ice (Wii U eShop) will be going live this weekend and early-midweek next week I'll be publishing a new exclusive feature. Wink

on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:20 pm
A new feature? Sweet! Happy

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum