Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? Empty Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave?

March 27th 2012, 10:01 pm
We changed the templates and color scheme of WiiWareWave today, but we also added/removed a few features.

Added Features
Larger text for easier reading.
Topics are now called threads in the forum body.
Avatars and profile information is now on the left side of forum posts.

Removed Features
We removed the control panel since the icons wouldn't load on any browser, and the pages can be accessed by other means anyways.

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? 19654

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? 87457210

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? Empty Re: Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave?

March 27th 2012, 10:18 pm
Thanks for making reviews a lot easier to read Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? Empty Re: Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave?

March 27th 2012, 11:04 pm
Don't thank me, it was our Graphics Designer John Knight who made the changes. Wink

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? 19654

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? 87457210

Do You Like The new Look of WiiWareWave? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Marth
Marth

March 28th 2012, 9:27 am
Looks very, very good. The only thing I'd really suggest doing at this point would be changing the banner background to match with the blue of the rest of the forum. Maybe update the tabs a bit too, but other than that, I think this is the best look so far. Surprised
Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

March 28th 2012, 11:14 am
Like it? No, no, no. Love it? Yes, yes, yes.

Demonic
Demonic
Admin

April 5th 2012, 3:53 am
You have to change the icons for the Control Panel before they show as the ones that were up were empty.gif versions. Wink

I do like this site, but I'm finding it quite cluttered with stuff everywhere... but that's just my opinion. :3

April 5th 2012, 4:13 am
I'm not entirely sure what it is but there is something about this site that needs to be improved. Maybe the colours, or the layout of content, the design, not sure. Just something doesn't feel right. Not that my experience is ruined. I'm having a great time so far. Very Happy

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)