Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
RUMOR: Nintendo developing 3 new franchises for the Wii U + more ! Draft_lens18026405module150690488photo_1309220291wii-u-controller-e3-2011-

It seems that Nintendo is really cooperating when it comes to building more software lineup for their Wii U console !

An inside source claims that Nintendo will be publishing/releasing three (or it could be maybe four) Wii U games of their own before the end of 2012, but there was no other details on what these games exactly are, other than that it's coming from various studios.

And also, there was also talk about games to be shown at E3 of this year, the price and more, in which they state:

"- between ten to eleven Nintendo published retail games to be shown for Wii U at E3
- third party games to be shown as well
- around 70 Wii U games are currently in development from a variety of publishers
- considering pricing Wii U lower than they want to
- big wave of 3DS and Wii U software this holiday season"

This sounds awesome when it comes to Nintendo maybe developing new IPs for their upcoming console, but it's also sad that only 70 Wii U games are being developed as opposed to say 150-200 games as another rumor was previously mentioned...

Source: GoNintendo

Metatags: Nintendo , WiiU , IP , games

Last edited by Jnes5 on March 14th 2012, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I wounder what new franchises Miyamoto will dream up for us? Wink
SkywardL
Hopefully one of the 3 new franchises is Super Waluigi Land Wink
[NL] Fishing Resort
@Rukiafan the new games will be amazing no doubt :->
Love4Gaming
I hope there will still be a Mario game at or near launch victory
Amufungal
I wonder what genre the games will be?
Megatron2000
The games will be extra special since they are the first new IPs since Pikmin |D
Marioman18
It is nice to see fresh new series are going to be on WiiU RUMOR: Nintendo developing 3 new franchises for the Wii U + more ! 631737971
Chrono_Cross
There goes my free time. And wallet. Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)