Go down

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Empty Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia?

on May 12th 2011, 1:55 pm
I'm just a bit curious about it mates Exclamation

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Empty Re: Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia?

on May 29th 2011, 10:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I don't think so,as they would have most likely been either announced or released at this point Neutral

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Pbucket

Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia? Empty Re: Are those Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wiiware games going to be released outside of Asia?

on May 30th 2011, 3:02 am
Too bad those games looked fairly entertaining Neutral
Sneaker
Admin
View user profile

on May 30th 2011, 4:02 am
I'm sure they will be released. I see no reason why not because Pokémon is very populair. So it would be a mistake not to release it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum