Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop
Better Late Than Never.

Game Gear Games Coming To North American e-shop on March 15th. Gg_3ds

It's official, the long awaited arrival of Game Gear games on e-shop is almost at hand. On March 15th three Game Gear games will be released in North America. The three games are Sonic The Hedgehog: Triple Trouble, Shinobi, and Dragon Crystal.

The games will range in price from $2.99-$4.99. Hopefully our staff will have a review of at least one of these games by months end.

Comments

Marth
Sounds like a good deal, at least as far as Nintendo pricing goes. I'll be picking up Sonic without question having played the original, but Shinobi sounds intriguing.
KeAfan7
Three games in one week is very good. Wink
SkywardL
I remember owning a Game Gear once. I don't remember what happen to it sonic
NINTENBRO
Is that emulated screen the actual size of the GameGear screen compared to the 3DS? I remembered it having a larger screen than that.
Marth
@WiiAboutU
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Game Gear had a 3.2 inch screen (lengthwise). The 3DS screen is 3.5 inches long, so I'm pretty sure the emulated games are shrunken when you use the Game Gear skin. Or maybe it has something to do with resolution, since it was very low compared to modern systems (I'm not a master of this stuff).
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)