Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Jnes5
Jnes5
The Last Story confirmed for North American release ! Tls

Wow... I can't believe this just happened...

In the North American version of the Nintendo Direct presentation, one of the announcements revealed was that one of the most anticipated games for the Wii, The Last Story, is now confirmed for a North American release ! courtesy of Xseed ! the same studio who brought us Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, Solatorobo: Red The Hunter, Ivy the Kiwi? and, of course, Fishing Resort ! and it is set to be released sometime in 2012.

Well guys... what can I say ? this is a game that I wanted it to be released to where I live for a long time, and it is now been confirmed ! I want to thank all of operation rainfall for this to happen, and all of you guys and gals of this website whether you've supported me or not.

Source: GoNintendo ( 1 , 2 )

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marth
Hey, I guess why not release all three of these games? Operation Rainfall is essentially raising awareness at no cost on Nintendo's part and Nintendo minimizes costs through limited availability, special editions, and being GameStop/Nintendo Store-exclusive. The games are already translated too, all that really needs to be done is minor localization here and there. It's basically a service to the fans with actual revenue as well.

Much better than Chibi Robo: Park Patrol on DS, which was a Wal-Mart exclusive that slipped under the radar despite being great.

I can now only hope that these games sell well...
KeAfan7
Yahoo!!!....ahem I mean great news, but I hope there will be a few month gap between Xenoblade, and The Last Story so I can earn enough meney to afford this game as well. Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
February 23rd 2012, 3:59 pmStaroceancrazy
@Yoshi this is not going to be a limited release according to Xseed games Very Happy
Marth
You're right, I thought Nintendo was publishing it at first. Good news then. Very Happy
Amufungal
February 24th 2012, 10:20 pmAmufungal
I will have to start an online recruiting topic to gather future party members soon Smile
I love playing RPGs especially ones that I can play with friends Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)