Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? Empty Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update?

February 14th 2012, 12:27 pm
It won't run on IE7 and keeps giving me errors on my Wii browser. Neutral

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? 19654

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? 87457210

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Retro Gamer
Retro Gamer

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? Empty Re: Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update?

February 14th 2012, 12:41 pm
I'm having the same problem and to be honest I sort of hate the new generic look Neutral
At least WiiWarewave still looks unique Smile
Marth
Marth

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? Empty Re: Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update?

February 14th 2012, 1:47 pm
Well, not to be picky, but that fact that you're using IE7 is probably part of the problem. It's not exactly web standard these days for a reason...not sure about the Wii browser though, sorry.

That said, I've experienced no errors at all since the switch in either Chrome or Firefox. I don't really mind the new look, it's just...different. No features removed or added that I like or dislike.

Last edited by Yoshi on February 14th 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 14th 2012, 2:07 pm
The reason why I liked NL so much was because it worked so well on the Wii Opera Browser but now it is a nightmare to browse on the Wii Neutral

Is anyone else having difficulties browsing Nintendo Life since the site update? Star_o10
Marth
Marth

February 14th 2012, 7:09 pm
On the bright side, a mobile site is coming soon. That should be lightning quick with minimal errors.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)