Go down

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan? Empty Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan?

on February 9th 2012, 12:16 am
Japan is known for quirky titles like this, not so much in the States and elsewhere. Yes, it is Dissidia, and yes, it's Final Fantasy, but I just don't think that will be enough for it to get licensed outside Japan

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan? Empty Re: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan?

on February 9th 2012, 6:45 pm
I still expect the game to make it outside of Japan. Whether or not that means Europe, the US or both I don't know. This isn't that quirky a game when you consider one of the reasons for the Final Fantasy series being so prestigious is the music. It seems like a natural spin-off to me. That said, it will probably see a title change for the sake of being more marketable.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan? Empty Re: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan?

on February 9th 2012, 6:52 pm
I don't see why the west wouldn't get this game?

on March 12th 2012, 6:30 pm
Is there any news about Theatrhythm getting a western release?

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on March 19th 2012, 3:19 pm
Why wouldn't this game be released outside Japan?

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Any Chance Outside Japan? Star_o10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum