Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

February 8th 2012, 11:32 pm
How does this game stack up against The Elder Scrolls IV?
[NL] Fishing Resort
[NL] Fishing Resort

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

February 9th 2012, 3:16 pm
I have heard that this game is way better, but I don't own the game so I wouldn't know.

Marth

February 9th 2012, 6:30 pm
The one thing I do know is that all three versions are littered with bizarre bugs. Supposedly the PC version is the best of the bunch of you can run it, with the PS3 being the worst and 360 being decent (in terms of glitches).

Patches are constantly coming out though.

February 9th 2012, 10:05 pm
The PS3 version is littered with game crashing and even save data crashing bugs Mad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)