Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
Well guys and gals, here it is ! for over a week of work, it is finally here !

For those of you who don't know, A features page is what makes a website unique on it's own ! it's where the staff of the website posts exclusive content that can lead to a discussion or just to be entertaining and it can reflect (or not) the entire website !

And right now we have these features, each with their own description on what they are:

1.- Top 5-10 lists

Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Top5bannercopy-1_zpsbacb649b

Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Top10Logobanner3_zpscc9f5209

As I've said before, this is where one of the staff lists 10 objects and ranks them from 1-10 (or any number) which indicates which one is the best of them all.

2.- A Videogame Discussion/Staff Viewpoint
These are two articles combined into one ! which are:

A Videogame Discussion
Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! WWWAVGlogocopy_zps0a720aa8

Inspired by the former staff member Andy's Extended Discussion idea, it's where one posts a blog about a gaming related subject (Topics like: Are games too easy today ?, Is DLC important ?, Are we in a dark age of gaming ?, etc.) and speaks his/her opinion about it and the other members of the site can comment the blog by agreeing him/her about it or argue if not.

Staff Viewpoint
Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! StaffViewpointcopy_zpsfa084428

A feature where the staff work together to create an article about a certain topic, such as trends in the industry, and opinions on old, new, or upcoming hardware, other staff members will edit the topic to add their viewpoint on the matter, and after about 3-5 days the final version will be posted in the Staff Viewpoint article in the features section !

3.- Battle Royale !
Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! BattleRoyalelogocopy_zpscbadde6d

A feature that Gametrailers.com are not doing anymore (from what I've seen), it's where one of the staff members pits two (or more) games, analyzes them and picks which one is better than the other !

4.- Beyond the fence

Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Beyond%20the%20fence%20template%202_zpsondbk3tm

This is a feature where one staff member reviews a game... from other consoles ! be it the Xbox360, the PS3, the PC or even mobile games as well ! and also other old non-nintendo consoles as well like the PS2, PSX, Xbox, Dreamcast, etc. !

5.- Personal Gaming
Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Personalgamingcopy_zps48eebfc2

This is where one of the staff experiment alternate/obscure gaming methods and writing down their experiences in a certain or more games. Keep in mind that these articles are not a way to convince you with a preferable way to play a specific game nor revealing any true method of play videogames that the one writing the article owns, this is just for pure entertainment and can also lead to a discussion to whether you like and agree or not it's experience with the game.

6.- eShop 72
Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Eshop72logocopy_zpsb3c3a96a

This feature focuses on the latest download releases, both new and classics, appearing on the Nintendo eShop (North America only) and shows you how well they’re doing during the first 72 hours on the service (Thursday 9:00am – Sunday 9:00am PDT).

7.- Developer's Interviews/One on One Interviews

Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Dev%20Interview%20logo%20template%20copy_zpsisupakdh

These features focus on interviews with game developers and publishers where we ask the representative of the company questions regarding their games, Nintendo consoles, upcoming projects, and the industry in general.

8.- Kickstarter Wishes

Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! Kickstarter%20Wishes%20template%20copy_zps6jjsjmi5

In this feature we list our top 5 choices of recently announced/released indie titles for ios, pc/mac, and other consoles that we would like to see a release on a Nintendo console/handheld Kickstarted. Info regarding the games and why we think that the game belongs on a Nintendo system is listed for all 5 games on the list!

So, thank you and enjoy !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
January 29th 2013, 7:36 pmKingreX32
when i find the time im going to make special logos for each of those features.
KingreX32
March 6th 2013, 6:24 pmKingreX32
Jnes, how do you like the logos. They are just first attempts.
Staroceancrazy
March 6th 2013, 7:56 pmStaroceancrazy
What happened to eshop 72?
KingreX32
March 7th 2013, 4:42 pmKingreX32
whoever used to do it stopped. It should make a comeback though
Anonymous
What's eshop72 and... can I help?
KingreX32
March 8th 2013, 8:33 amKingreX32
eshop 72 focuses on the latest download releases, both new and classics, appearing on the Nintendo eShop (North America only) and shows you how well they’re doing during the first 72 hours on the service (Thursday 9:00am – Sunday 9:00am PDT).
Anonymous
Hmm... well... I let you guys to it then. That's not my kind of game. Never seen it before here Surprised I'm sorry! My WWW is totally different. I depend on ppl writing these sort of things. I don't want to have a 180 bpm stroke heartbeat everyday... I'm sorry, again.... Good luck anyways! Very Happy
KingreX32
July 5th 2015, 5:25 pmKingreX32
Where did Kickstarter Wishes Come from. Is that a New Addition
KeAfan7
March 13th 2016, 11:27 amKeAfan7
@KingreX32 The Beyond The Fence feature still doesn't have a default image...the Top 5 features are also missing a default image. Neutral
KingreX32
March 13th 2016, 6:03 pmKingreX32
Ichigofan wrote:@KingreX32 The Beyond The Fence feature still doesn't have a default image...the Top 5 features are also missing a default image. Neutral

I couldn't think of anything for beyond the fence. I will try to come up with something
KingreX32
March 13th 2016, 6:42 pmKingreX32
KingreX32 wrote:
Ichigofan wrote:@KingreX32 The Beyond The Fence feature still doesn't have a default image...the Top 5 features are also missing a default image. Neutral

I couldn't think of anything for beyond the fence. I will try to come up with something

Alright I put one up.
KeAfan7
March 13th 2016, 6:44 pmKeAfan7
@KingreX32 Thank you kindly dude! Wink
KingreX32
March 13th 2016, 6:47 pmKingreX32
Ichigofan wrote:@KingreX32 Thank you kindly dude! Wink

Well what do you think of it?
Staroceancrazy
March 13th 2016, 7:01 pmStaroceancrazy
@KingreX32 It looks like he's offline now. pale
KingreX32
March 14th 2016, 9:27 amKingreX32
the question still stands.
KeAfan7
March 14th 2016, 10:15 pmKeAfan7
@KingreX32 It looks awesome dude! Wink
KeAfan7
March 31st 2016, 1:10 pmKeAfan7
Please don't unsticky this thread. Welcome to the WiiWareWave Features Page ! 1625187496
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)