View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: The Triforce is Real?

on February 6th 2012, 9:23 pm
@Andy
Yes, true, but that ruins the fun of making trivial speculations about stylized text. Razz

on February 9th 2012, 1:39 am
@RoryLee Seriously? Surprised

on March 15th 2012, 3:42 pm
This looks like a real American dollar so is the triforce a religious symbol or something like the Star of David, and the egyptian god Ra that are used in some American currency?

on August 25th 2012, 11:48 am
Staroceancrazy wrote:This looks like a real American dollar so is the triforce a religious symbol or something like the Star of David, and the egyptian god Ra that are used in some American currency?
I'm not sure, but I would imagine that is a possibility given all of the other religious symbols found on American currency, but regardless that picture is real and even if it is just a coincidence, there's no denying that it does look like the triforce.

on August 25th 2012, 3:37 pm
That's a really bizarre coincidence. I wonder if there are any other Nintendo icons which appear on real-world objects that predate the company's start in the video games industry. It makes you wonder if Nintendo's role in life is much more than just gaming...

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum