View previous topicGo downView next topic

Coin System

on January 26th 2012, 1:52 pm
This isn't so much a suggestion as an actual question. What is the coin system supposed to do and how does it work?

I can tell that I earn more coins for creating new topics than I do for replying to existing ones, but what are coins supposed to represent? It doesn't look like there's any way to "spend" them like other forums have implemented, so it leaves me confused.

Re: Coin System

on January 26th 2012, 2:17 pm
We have been working on a forum shop, but can't figure out how to implement it yet. Embarassed

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on January 27th 2012, 10:56 am
Ha, I've been trying to do the same thing here Rukia... but it's dam near impossible. e.e

I was thinking of special avatars, but what's stopping the person just copying the picture? :/
I was thinking of special ranks etc. but I'm not really sure how to make a "shop" of sorts to spend stuff. Maybe we can work on this together. Razz

on January 30th 2012, 12:34 am
I've got another question about coins, if you don't mind. What determines how many coins you get per post? For example, I've seen people with about 10-20 posts and they have over 1000 coins. Even though making new topics nets more coins, I've still yet to reach 1000 coins with over 150 posts.

Not that it really matters without a shop system in place. Razz

on January 30th 2012, 12:37 am
I think you get some coins every day Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on January 30th 2012, 12:53 am
Ah, that would make more sense since the people in question are all older members. Thanks.