Go down

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Empty What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership?

on December 23rd 2011, 6:55 pm
I am just a curious little kitty. Laughing

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Empty Re: What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership?

on December 23rd 2011, 7:20 pm
That's something my dad would know, but unfortunately I don't even own a PS3 myself. Neutral

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Rukiafan7

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Empty Re: What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership?

on December 23rd 2011, 8:10 pm
This is a question for Jack Tretton. Laughing

on December 23rd 2011, 8:37 pm
He was banned though :-/

on January 22nd 2012, 1:38 am
Some would call PlayStation Plus a "glorified coupon book", but it is very useful if you buy a lot of downloadable games.

-Free games given out regularly, with new ones constantly showing up (the hitch is that you can't play them anymore if you stop paying for PS+)
-Major discounts
-Can upload save data to cloud storage and download from a friend's PS3
-Access to beta versions
-Automatic updates (my least favorite thing about the PS3 is turning it on, only to have to update a million things, so this is useful)
-Exclusive "full" game trials for retail games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum