Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Jnes5
Jnes5
RUMOR: Xenoblade's sales in America could affect The Last Story's US localization... + more The_last_story

if you're not interested in picking up Xenoblade Chronicles but are interested in picking up The Last Story instead... then you might want to change your opinion...

An anonymous source claims that Nintendo is actually interested in localizing The Last Story to America, however this localization depends on the amount of preorders/sales of Xenoblade Chronicles, and so far... the pre-orders of Xenoblade Chronicles from gamestop are not doing well right now...

Just remember that this is just a rumor so take this with a grain of salt, and besides, there's been talk that Xenoblade's preorders are pretty big and it might be increasing ! but still what do you think about this ?

In other news, there's an official Box art for the American version of the game:

RUMOR: Xenoblade's sales in America could affect The Last Story's US localization... + more 390174_235105769891825_151376451598091_555659_1758245516_n

So ? how does it looks like ? personally, I think it looks great !

Source: Gonintendo ( 1 & 2 )

Last edited by Jnes5 on December 12th 2011, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Pre-orders for Xenoblade don't officially start until December 19th so the source loses a few credibility points. Razz
Jnes5
Rukiafan wrote:Pre-orders for Xenoblade don't officially start until December 19th so the source loses a few credibility points. Razz

Umm Rukiafan, the pre-orders for the shopNintendo place STARTS IN December 19th if you want to buy it from the website ! this is gamestop's pre-orders I'm talking about, in which you can pre-order NOW if you want to buy it from gamestop !

Last edited by Jnes5 on December 12th 2011, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
Jnes5
I've slightly edited the article so that it doesn't sound misleading.
KeAfan7
Sorry my Gamestop won't let me pre-order until December 19th so I assumed that was the case across the board. Embarassed
NINTENBRO
I really don't think Nintendo should assume that sales for one title will predict the outcome in sales of another, especially pre-orders. Most people don't pre-order videogames, as they usually wait for reviews to confirm their expectations. scratch
Amufungal
I just hope they both get localised Smile
KingreX32
lets hope it sells well then.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)