Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
UPDATE: Xenoblade Chronicles is finally coming to America !... HOWEVER... B2ed5a1917ade331.jpg

People of wiiwarewave, this is it ! the game that the people of America has been waiting for is finally getting released in America !... but with a catch...

Xenoblade Chronicles, one of the most requested wii games to be ever released in America, will finally arrive in the West next April of 2012...

HOWEVER, it looks like the game will only be sold as a limited release via GameStop and Nintendo's site.

And there's no mention on the other two "operation Rainfall" games: The Last Story and Pandora's Tower.

... People, do what you can do as much as possible to not let this opportunity to go to waste ! let us support this game !

UPDATE: it looks like some way or another, the game is also officially coming to Canada as well ! as stated by a spokesperson of Nintendo of Canada:

"Xenoblade Chronicles will be available in Canada in Spring 2012 . Additional information about the game and Canadian distribution will be announced in the future."

US trailer:

Click here if you can't see the video in here

Source: Gamasutra & Gonintendo

Last edited by Jnes5 on December 7th 2011, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I'm going to have a spectacular birthday present next year to say the least. I love you
KingreX32
Wiiwarewave should definatly get a review up as soon as this game comes out.
Nell TU
I don't think this is because of Operation Rainfall but I'm glad you Americans are getting Xenoblade Chronicles =)
MetroidBlaster
I think it's funny that many members at other sites now say they aren't getting this because they are mad at Ninty, but that's just stupid since it will hurt Monolithsoft who has no say when or if one of their games gets released in a particular region and not Nintendo whom has the control,not to mention will make publishers release even fewer rpgs in the west Evil or Very Mad
KingreX32
MetroidBlaster wrote:I think it's funny that many members at other sites now say they aren't getting this because they are mad at Ninty, but that's just stupid since it will hurt Monolithsoft who has no say when or if one of their games gets released in a particular region and not Nintendo whom has the control,not to mention will make publishers release even fewer rpgs in the west Evil or Very Mad

Indeed that is a stupid strategy
NINTENBRO
I hope it does very well in NA, because I have my sights on Last Story. This appears like a really epic game, but I've been anticipating Last Story much more so.
MetroidBlaster
I feel the same way The Last Story > Xenoblade Wink
Terra
Best news all month Very Happy
Staroceancrazy
Xenoblade! victory
Amufungal
Can't wait Smile
GhastlyRockets
I wonder if Operation Rainfall actually worked?
KIBAxHINATA
I heard Xenoblade won't be sold in Canada or Mexico is that true?
Jnes5
protoman wrote:I heard Xenoblade won't be sold in Canada or Mexico is that true?

Yes that's true, but from what I've read so far, some say you can preorder from gamestop from whatever country in america you are (which that includes canada and latin america) but you need to adjust the settings for your shipping options, but some say the opposite, and some say that EB games in canada are related to gamestop so they can purchase the game in there too.

Oh and buying it from shop nintendo is U.S. and Canada only.
KeAfan7
What happened to the pic in this article? Neutral
Jnes5
Rukiafan wrote:What happened to the pic in this article? Neutral

Huh, I don't know... but I've replaced it with something similar for now
XenobladeYuki
OMG I never thought this day would ever come king
Jnes5
This article is update guys and gals ! and its related with a confirmation for an official release to a certain country ! Wink
KeAfan7
Great update Jnes5. Wink
Megatron2000
I will pre-order this before christmas |D
Supertimbros
Anyone who imported in America should still get this to support the game so other JRPG's get released in your region
KingreX32
its good that Canada gets the game too. Sometimes i wonder if people even know we exist
Objection Blaster
Thanks for pulling your heads out of your @ss Nintendo Very Happy
pizzacore
I read this at NL and think this is fantastic news. Smile
LordHoppingRage
Thank you operation rainfall for all your hard work. Exclamation
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)