Admin
View user profile

Review: Bit-Trip Runner (WiiWare)

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Commander Video is back for some more Bit Trip action in this awesome retro platformer!

Gameplay

Bit Trip Runner is a rythem based platformer that will test your timing and patience as one wrong move will force you to start back at the beginning of the current stage!

This game is also quite lengthy as it contains nearly 40 levels as well as nearly 40 bonus levels that can be played if you collect all of the gold in a given level!

Graphics and Sound

The Graphics in this game are very retro and colorful but still look very nice and the sound is full of bleeps and other retro sounds that make you think you're playing a long lost Atari 2600 game!

Bottom line-If you grew up playing games like pitfall for the Atari 2600 or merely enjoy games from that era,look no further than Bit Trip Runner as it will give you many hours of nostalgic fun and for 800 wii points you'd be hard pressed to find a better trip down memory lane for the price!

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 8/10

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!
Attachments
Bit Trip Runner.bmp You don't have permission to download attachments.(24 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Bit Trip Runner 2.bmp You don't have permission to download attachments.(42 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
bittrip-runner-20110321030336808_640w.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(67 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Reanfan on October 8th 2018, 1:06 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Debugging)

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on May 10th 2011, 2:05 pmLink_i_am
The review isn't here......Instead there is an Internal Server ERROR 501 Exclamation
on May 11th 2011, 2:01 pmReanfan
It took a while but I finally managed to fix the problem Surprised
Thank goodness your review is so short,because it would have been awful to have to rewrite a long review over and over again on a wii to figure out what was wrong pale
on May 11th 2011, 2:19 pmShounenMania
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I forgot to say that it's a good review though Smile lol!
It's a little short,but other than that it's really good!
on May 11th 2011, 6:59 pmKingreX32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Runner is definatly my favorite game in the series. The music is best. Core comes in second
Good review rukiafan!

I like your review,and the new changes to the website <3
on August 15th 2011, 6:19 pmOldtimer
Runner is my personal favorite of the bit trip games just because it's so damn awesome :3
on August 15th 2011, 9:24 pmKoopa
This game is like Pitfall for the atari 2600 only it has 3D graphics and is fun Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum