View previous topicGo downView next topic

Dragon Quest X might not cost NTSC,and PAL region Wii owners any subscription fees!

on November 26th 2011, 5:54 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Square said as much at an expo at Kyoto in which I was at Smile

Re: Dragon Quest X might not cost NTSC,and PAL region Wii owners any subscription fees!

on November 26th 2011, 6:02 pm
I really hope that ends up being the route Squeenix takes Very Happy

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

Re: Dragon Quest X might not cost NTSC,and PAL region Wii owners any subscription fees!

on November 27th 2011, 1:34 am
I will certainly purchase DQX if it indeed does have free online in my region. Smile

on November 27th 2011, 3:43 am
I'm sure there won't be an annual or monthly fee associated with DQX. First of all, Nintendo has never charged a fee for any WiFi connection in the past, and the additional fee may detour many customers from purchasing this title. I know I for one wouldn't find it attractive in the least. There's plenty of other very enjoyable online multiplayer titles already on the market, so why would customers choose one that charges a monthly fee.

on December 10th 2011, 4:43 pm
WiiAboutU wrote: I'm sure there won't be an annual or monthly fee associated with DQX. First of all, Nintendo has never charged a fee for any WiFi connection in the past, and the additional fee may detour many customers from purchasing this title. I know I for one wouldn't find it attractive in the least. There's plenty of other very enjoyable online multiplayer titles already on the market, so why would customers choose one that charges a monthly fee.
I hope Square knows this lol Laughing

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Admin
View user profile

on August 16th 2012, 6:01 pm
Unfortunately it doesn't seem likely that North America or Europe will be getting Dragon Quest X. Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on August 17th 2012, 1:35 pm
Lol Rukiafan you should let dead topics like this one rest in peace. Laughing
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum