Go down

Happy Holidays Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Holidays Thread

on January 1st 2014, 2:19 am
Happy New Year, everybody! cheers

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Anonymous

on January 1st 2014, 12:28 pm
Happy New Years Zack Chan! I love you

on January 1st 2014, 3:13 pm
About seven more hours to wait here in North America EST.

on December 10th 2014, 5:00 am
Two weeks to go till Christmas Eve! rendeer

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on December 10th 2014, 11:32 am
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope that you're enjoying the festivities. Wink

on December 10th 2014, 4:08 pm
Ooh, I'm actually starting to look forward to the Christmas ham! Drool

Oh, for those who don't know, Aussies traditionally eat a leg of ham at Christmas lunch instead of turkey, although lately we've begun incorporating turkey into our menus as well. Most Aussie families also eat loads of prawns!

on December 11th 2014, 11:37 am
My family always eats premium steak, shrimp, and lobster with numerous sides for our Christmas gathering.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on December 11th 2014, 3:39 pm
For dessert, my parents make their special recipe for trifle, which is a pudding consisting of alternating layers of sponge fingers soaked in jelly, custard, whipped cream and fruit. It's so good and is always a popular finisher to a fantastic meal. Smile

on December 15th 2014, 11:19 am
I'm going to have a traditional steak dinner consisting of Ribeye Steak, with sauted onions and mushrooms, a baked potato with butter and sour cream, and corn on the cobb! Wink

on December 15th 2014, 3:38 pm
@Rukiafan That sounds yum! Drool

on December 16th 2014, 8:05 pm
It's very yum! Drool

on December 16th 2014, 9:21 pm
I've virtually finished my Christmas shopping...and some of the gifts are virtual! lol!

on December 18th 2014, 1:09 pm
I need to get my holiday shopping finished Sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on December 18th 2014, 2:49 pm
@Amufungal I hope you finish it in time. Smile

on December 18th 2014, 6:37 pm
@Amufungal wrote:I need to get my holiday shopping finished Sad

GamerZack87 wrote:@Amufungal I hope you finish it in time. Smile

I still have to get candy for our stockings, but I'm not paying $5.29 - $5.99 each for 10 oz bags of candy. No

on December 18th 2014, 7:26 pm
And now, an Aussie Christmas song... santa
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way!
Christmas in Australia on a scorching summer's day, HEY!
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Christmastime is beaut!
Oh, what fun it is to ride in a rusty Holden ute!

Rukiafan wrote:
@Amufungal wrote:I need to get my holiday shopping finished Sad

GamerZack87 wrote:@Amufungal I hope you finish it in time. Smile

I still have to get candy for our stockings, but I'm not paying $5.29 - $5.99 each for 10 oz bags of candy. No
What?! That's actually more expensive than in Australia, and we're renowned for paying up to triple price for everything compared to those in the US! Surprised

on December 18th 2014, 8:05 pm
That's nothing the going price for ground beef is staggering right now. I believe 93% lean ground beef goes for around $13.99 - $14.99 a pound when it's not on-sale atm...Happy Holidays Thread - Page 2 1625187496

on December 18th 2014, 11:25 pm
Rukiafan wrote:That's nothing the going price for ground beef is staggering right now. I believe 93% lean ground beef goes for around $13.99 - $14.99 a pound when it's not on-sale atm...Happy Holidays Thread - Page 2 1625187496
Surprised

on December 20th 2014, 9:12 pm
It's going to be extremely hot in my town on Christmas...the forcast high is going to be 86ºF which is essentially 27ºC. Neutral

on December 21st 2014, 1:00 am
Rukiafan wrote:It's going to be extremely hot in my town on Christmas...the forcast high is going to be 86ºF which is essentially 27ºC. Neutral
Christmas in my old hometown often sees temperatures of at least 30°C, though usually higher. Wink

on December 21st 2014, 2:37 am
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:It's going to be extremely hot in my town on Christmas...the forcast high is going to be 86ºF which is essentially 27ºC. Neutral
Christmas in my old hometown often sees temperatures of at least 30°C, though usually higher. Wink
Except that's to be expected where you live! Christmas occurs in Winter here. Neutral

on December 21st 2014, 5:16 am
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:
Except that's to be expected where you live! Christmas occurs in Winter here. Neutral
If you want unexpected, it once reached 50°C there. Razz

But I see your point about it being winter over there in the US. Neutral

on December 22nd 2014, 11:23 am
Happy Hanukkahmas WiiWareWavians! Cool

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on December 22nd 2014, 8:02 pm
Merry [insert your respective December holiday right here], everybody! Very Happy

on December 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm
Happy holidays everyone Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on December 22nd 2014, 11:47 pm
I made a new Christmas-themed avatar! It's me wearing a festive-coloured version of my newly-created avatar's outfit, which should be uploaded sometime soon. Wink

on December 24th 2014, 10:25 am
Merry Christmas @GamerZack87, @BurstDashV8, and @Ryuragnas. Smile
It is Christmas down under today is it not? =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on December 24th 2014, 8:36 pm
@DigiDestined wrote:Merry Christmas @GamerZack87, @BurstDashV8, and @Ryuragnas. Smile
It is Christmas down under today is it not? =)
It sure is, @DigiDestined! #FelizNavidad Smile

Sneaker
Admin
View user profile

on December 28th 2014, 1:42 pm
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a happy new year.

on December 28th 2014, 2:07 pm
@Sneaker Likewise and happy holidays to you! Wink

on December 29th 2014, 11:29 am
Happy new years mates! victory

Happy Holidays Thread - Page 2 Pbucket
Anonymous

on December 30th 2014, 10:47 am
@PassioNATE I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and will have a happy new year! I love you

on December 31st 2014, 10:34 am
@Kushina it was, but it's been a hard month not being able to talk to you Sad

on December 31st 2014, 3:32 pm
Happy New Year, Minna-san! cheers

Also, POST NO. 64! victory

Anonymous

on January 1st 2015, 11:00 am
passioNATE wrote:@Kushina it was, but it's been a hard month not being able to talk to you Sad
I missed you too! I love you

on February 17th 2015, 12:51 am
This Thursday is Chinese New Year! Smile

on July 4th 2015, 5:15 pm
Happy Fourth of July to all of our U.S. members! I hope you all have a very wonderful day. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum