Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Yakko
Yakko

The who/what is your avatar megathread - Page 2 Empty Re: The who/what is your avatar megathread

on July 27th 2012, 6:35 pm
Yakko Warner of the Warner Brothers (and the Warner Sister!) from the cartoon series Animaniacs.

I'm finally on WiiWare Wave!

Nintendo Life: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/PunnyGuy

PunnyLoggery: http://www.backloggery.com/PunnyGuy
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

The who/what is your avatar megathread - Page 2 Empty Re: The who/what is your avatar megathread

on August 10th 2012, 4:24 am
My avatar is the Blue Star Coin, my character's signature item in Power Rangers: Mushroom Force.

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Komicturtle
Komicturtle

on August 10th 2012, 9:21 am
Koopa Troopa happily walking along...

@Zack
Are there just 4 people in the Mushroom Force so far? I thought they were complete.

Tasuki

on August 10th 2012, 9:30 am
Mine is Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi.
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on August 10th 2012, 3:01 pm
@Komicturtle wrote:@Zack
Are there just 4 people in the Mushroom Force so far? I thought they were complete.
Nope, we still need more participants. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on March 28th 2016, 10:28 pm
My latest avatar is my pride and joy, it took me 7½ hours to create my rather impressive Rukia Kuchiki ascii art. Wink

Admin

on March 28th 2016, 10:37 pm
My avatar is Sailor Jirachi (or something), which was provided by @Ichigofan. Just in time for Jirachi Month in April! Happy
Ichigofan wrote:My latest avatar is my pride and joy, it took me 7½ hours to create my rather impressive Rukia Kuchiki ascii art. Wink

Nice work, dude! The who/what is your avatar megathread - Page 2 631737971

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum