View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: All Things Zelda

on December 15th 2013, 12:52 pm
I really hope that Zelda U keeps the same art style as Skyward Sword, but makes the world massive and detailed! I love you
I thought The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword was one of the most beautiful games on the Wii U, but the world was broken up into small floating islands which I did not like.

on December 16th 2013, 5:54 pm
I hope they put skyward sword on the eShop since I've never played it and I've promised myself I'll never buy another game physically again

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on July 3rd 2014, 2:01 pm
What do you guys and gals think of Link's new character design?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on August 8th 2014, 4:18 pm
Who's looking forward to next month's release of Hyrule Warriors? Very Happy

on August 8th 2014, 5:50 pm
I am! I really need to get around to buying a HDD for my Wii U, especially because I'm kinda bored with all the Wii U games I have on it atm...all 1 of them. lol!

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo

on August 8th 2014, 8:39 pm
Currently i'm trying to actually beat a ton of my backlog, and have Wind Waker, ALTTP, and ALBW on that list

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on August 10th 2014, 12:59 pm
Which game in the series is your favorite? Mine is Twilight Princess and Minish Cap so far! Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on August 10th 2014, 3:19 pm
My favourite games in the series so far? Hm...well, I have a few favourites. My favourite 3D title is still Ocarina of Time, my favourite 2D title is tied between Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, my favourite multiplayer title is Four Swords: Anniversary Edition, and my favourite 2.5D title is A Link Between Worlds.

The only adventures which I have yet to play at the moment are Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, so my favourite 3D title could change after I try those two.

By the way, what are the chances of at least one Link and/or Zelda avatar on the site?

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo

on August 10th 2014, 4:28 pm
A link to the past is my favorite

on August 11th 2014, 12:52 pm
Groose is the Master of all that is good!
If you know why then you've played most of Skyward Sword! victory

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum