Go down

What do you think happens when we pass away? Empty What do you think happens when we pass away?

on October 22nd 2011, 3:26 pm
Will we cease to exist? Will we be chilling in some after life? Will there be video games in heaven? I think so.

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg

What do you think happens when we pass away? Empty Re: What do you think happens when we pass away?

on October 22nd 2011, 4:06 pm
We will cease to exist my friend. No memories, no senses and no anything. It'll be like it was before you remember existing.

What do you think happens when we pass away? Empty Re: What do you think happens when we pass away?

on October 22nd 2011, 7:11 pm
I believe in after lives but of course you wouldn't remember anything from previous lives since you cease to exist inbetween lives Wink

on October 22nd 2011, 7:41 pm
My impression of where i will go when i pass:

A poker table in heaven with dogs.

on October 22nd 2011, 8:01 pm
Lol
Along with face ripper the monkey Razz

on October 22nd 2011, 10:08 pm
I think it will be a "Game Over" without any continues.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

on October 22nd 2011, 10:16 pm
I think we will become Ghouls and Ghosts that will haunt unsuspecting saps forever Mwahaha Evil or Very Mad

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum