Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Posted by Aaron Clegg - Oct 18th 2011 19:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Tribes confirms a sequel to the very-cult puzzle-platformer...

Dutch independent developer Two Tribes has announced a sequel to its most loved title, Toki Tori.

The news of a full sequel comes just over ten years after the release of the original puzzle-platformer for the Game Boy Colour. In 2008, a remake was produced to be a flagship launch title for Nintendo's WiiWare service.

Toki Tori 2 is due to be released in the spring of next year on Steam. Later on, it will hit multiple more download stores including Nintendo's, so we can only presume at least an eShop release.

Two Tribes is developing the game with the gaming community in mind. They plan on giving their fanbase access to the development process every step of the way.

To learn more about how to follow the progress of Toki Tori 2, head over to the Two Tribes official website.

Source N-Europe

News: Toki Tori 2 Confirmed 19654

News: Toki Tori 2 Confirmed 87457210

News: Toki Tori 2 Confirmed Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Bit-Trip
October 18th 2011, 4:34 pmBit-Trip
Yay! I hope Toki Tori 2 will be a twilight WiiWare game Smile
Sakura chan
October 18th 2011, 4:59 pmSakura chan
Oh yeah that's great news!
Link_i_am
October 18th 2011, 5:20 pmLink_i_am
I'm thinking this will be a Wii Uware shop launch title Very Happy
NINTENBRO
October 18th 2011, 6:52 pmNINTENBRO
It'll be a shame if doesn't reach the WiiWare service, as I doubt I'll have the funds to purchase a WiiU if I can't find employment. )<:
Fox_McCloud
October 18th 2011, 6:59 pmFox_McCloud
One word. Awesome Very Happy
Objection Blaster
October 18th 2011, 8:02 pmObjection Blaster
I will buy this when it comes to Steam either way :3
NINTENBRO
October 18th 2011, 8:40 pmNINTENBRO
I hope Two Tribes introduces some new and innovative gameplay mechanics to freshen things up a little. In my opinion, more of exactly the same puzzle mechanics will definitely be a complete let down. They need to add few extra objectives or something, not just updated themes for the levels.
MetalShyGuy
October 18th 2011, 10:42 pmMetalShyGuy
I I love you Two Tribes king
Kangaroozoo
October 18th 2011, 11:37 pmKangaroozoo
This is going to be a snazzy game that I'll be sure to keep an eye on mates Very Happy
SheldonTheGenius
October 19th 2011, 12:18 amSheldonTheGenius
I'm definitely considering this game if it gets released on the Wii or DS/3DS Smile
NINTENBRO
October 19th 2011, 2:00 amNINTENBRO
I finally just downloaded Toki Tori earlier this week, and I can already tell you that I would definitely purschase the sequel.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)