Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Terra
Terra

alright, the cameras flat out suck Empty alright, the cameras flat out suck

October 11th 2011, 3:21 pm
not like anyone bought a 3DS just for the photos but it did seem like a really great feature to be able to use it as a 3D camera. we were all warned that the cameras were going to be cheap .03 megapixels but i still didn't expect it to look quite this blotchy. it's almost to the point of making the camera useless, since even throw away shots of friends under ideal lighting conditions are a pixelated mess.

it's still a great concept. i've been taking shots with it the past week or two whenever i see a landscape with lots of figures at different distances and some of them would be really cool if they were just clear enough to see everything. anyone think nintendo will fully realize the potential of the 3D camera on the next version system with some more megapixels? for $250 i don't see why not, almost every cell phone these days has an HD camera.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)