Go down

Legend of Zelda dungeons you've actually gotten lost in

on October 11th 2011, 3:10 pm
Have you ever wandered around a temple and then realized "Where the heck am I?"?

I, honestly, got lost more than once in the Forest Temple of Wind Waker. In fact, I think that many of the temples in Wind Waker are rather huge.

Also confusing is the infamous Water Temple. I had no idea which door led to what. That was my problem, rather than the "Where is the missing key?" problem.

In Ocarina of Time 3D, I had trouble for awhile finding my way to the Giant Dodongo in the Fire Dungeon (Dodongo's Cavern). I looked everywhere, and walkthroughs were no help. I have no idea how I found it.

I sort of got lost in the Forsaken Fortress, which led me to sell Wind Waker out of frustration. After buying it again and using a walkthrough, I managed to get well beyond the Fortress and have enjoyed the game.

Re: Legend of Zelda dungeons you've actually gotten lost in

on October 11th 2011, 6:20 pm
The Water Temple in OoT and the Sky Palace in Twilight Princess are the only two I literally got lost in but I've been stumped by many of the puzzles in Zelda games Wink

on October 17th 2011, 9:25 pm
I always get lost in Hyrule Castle in TLoZ:Wind Waker and it's linear Embarassed

on October 17th 2011, 11:29 pm
How did you get lost in that dungeon lol.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on January 25th 2012, 10:29 pm
The sky temple in Twilight Princess made absolutely no sense to me, to the point where I had to quit for months and restart the game entirely to get a grip on things again.

The Great Bay temple wasn't too tough, just really disorienting. I think I forgot to play the reversed song of time as well, so I was on the night of the 3rd day by the end or something.

on December 15th 2013, 1:10 pm
The Ice Temple of A Link To The Past took me weeks to work my way through. Sad
I did not realize that I needed to throw bombs into the background to break the cracked floors and walls. Embarassed

on December 15th 2013, 2:42 pm
I can think of two from memory: Water Temple (Ocarina of Time) and Crown Dungeon (Oracle of Ages).

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on December 16th 2013, 9:29 pm
The Water Temple in Twilight Princess was a dungeon I got stumped with, but I don't know if you would consider that lost

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum