View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room!

on October 19th 2011, 9:46 pm
That's really good to hear Rukiafan, I'm glad I won't have to start all over again. I really didn't want to be forced to re-post everything on another website and I don't know if I could remember everything in the first place. I visit this site daily Rukiafan, at least 3-4 times a day. I think that's more than you moderators and administrators do.
Admin
View user profile

on October 20th 2011, 3:21 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Hey SKTTR, you, Sneaker and I should start a Military Madness Nectaris online unit together, since the three of us are German. Maybe we could get a tournament in the works somehow? Now that would be awesome. I can see it now, instead of rounds we'll progress through "waves." Wave 1: SKTTR, Sneaker and WiiAboutU v.s. Rukiafan, Warfmaster and Chocobo977. lol

Yeah, would be great. I still have those questions above left to be answered, and is the online multiregional?

on October 20th 2011, 3:28 am
@SKTTR wrote:
WiiAboutU wrote:Hey SKTTR, you, Sneaker and I should start a Military Madness Nectaris online unit together, since the three of us are German. Maybe we could get a tournament in the works somehow? Now that would be awesome. I can see it now, instead of rounds we'll progress through "waves." Wave 1: SKTTR, Sneaker and WiiAboutU v.s. Rukiafan, Warfmaster and Chocobo977. lol

Yeah, would be great. I still have those questions above left to be answered, and is the online multiregional?
I'm not sure about the single player experience, but the online multiplayer sounds like a blast. Sadly I'm also not sure if MMN is region locked either, that would be a complete shame if it was though. Nintendo and the distributors of WiiWare really need to quit region locking their software, it's causes nothing but hassles for us gamers. I say if these companies servers can't handle all of the traffic/activity then they should incorporate a few more servers to compensate.

on October 22nd 2011, 7:18 pm
I'm almost positive this game isn't region locked, well that's what I've heard at least. I don't actually know 100 percent since I don't own the game.

on December 1st 2011, 7:21 pm
@SKTTR: Have you got this game yet?

@Everyone: I finally decided to join because I found this article and I had thought of getting this game.

Did you guys ever get together to play yet?

I would be interested in downloading this if there are people online still playing this. Do any of you still play regularly?
Admin
View user profile

on December 1st 2011, 8:13 pm
I do. Wink
Epona uses my account from time to time too.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on December 1st 2011, 8:20 pm
@LTGamer wrote:@SKTTR: Have you got this game yet?

@Everyone: I finally decided to join because I found this article and I had thought of getting this game.

Did you guys ever get together to play yet?

I would be interested in downloading this if there are people online still playing this. Do any of you still play regularly?
Well if it isn't Longtimegamer! Welcome to wiiwarewave Smile
Admin
View user profile

on December 1st 2011, 10:45 pm
Does anyone want to play some friend matches tonight?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on December 2nd 2011, 2:11 am
Rukiafan, you should relocate this thread in the Online Gaming/Clans forum my friend. Also, maybe relocate the Moto Heroz NL Racers thread while you're at it.

on December 2nd 2011, 8:16 am
@Rukiafan: Well, I need to download this yet. I wouldn't be able to play tonight as my fiance and I have free bowling passes that we have to use, before they expire, tonight.

@Punnyguy: Thanks. Smile
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum