Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Viral Survival discussion room! Empty The Viral Survival discussion room!

October 10th 2011, 2:47 pm
This is the topic to discuss anything about the WiiWare game Viral Survival including hints,tips,strategies challenges,or just post your high score and global ranking!

I scored 475,000 points in normal mode and am currently ranked at 976th for the mode globally Smile

The Viral Survival discussion room! 19654

The Viral Survival discussion room! 87457210

The Viral Survival discussion room! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

The Viral Survival discussion room! Empty Re: The Viral Survival discussion room!

October 10th 2011, 2:56 pm
Did you review this game?
Is it good?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Viral Survival discussion room! Empty Re: The Viral Survival discussion room!

October 10th 2011, 3:01 pm
It's a great 500 point arcade style game published by Nippon Ichi Software and the competition on the leaderboards are fierce one person has a score of 2 million in shooter mode with a playtime of over 15 hours Surprised

I'll review this within the next week Wink

The Viral Survival discussion room! 19654

The Viral Survival discussion room! 87457210

The Viral Survival discussion room! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
PrinnyDood
PrinnyDood

October 10th 2011, 3:19 pm
This is really challenging but boy is it a blast to try to overthrow some of the top players around the world :3

Prinnies Forever!
Andy
Andy

October 10th 2011, 4:20 pm
Viral survival!? Never heard of it... Is that bad!?!? D:

Admin

October 10th 2011, 8:33 pm
Rukiafan wrote:It's a great 500 point arcade style game published by Nippon Ichi Software and the competition on the leaderboards are fierce one person has a score of 2 million in shooter mode with a playtime of over 15 hours Surprised

I'll review this within the next week Wink

Sounds great, can't wait! Smile

What about a Military Madness Nectaris review as well?

What was the reason for you to get these 2 games?
Well, they're so overlooked - never heard people talk about them. I think they're interesting choices for 2 unique WW games.

MrAnchors wrote:This is really challenging but boy is it a blast to try to overthrow some of the top players around the world :3

You have it too?
Awesome! On my list now! Smile
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

October 10th 2011, 10:30 pm
Um....I just played this and it is so much fun Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)