Go down

A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member! - Page 1 Empty Re: A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member!

on October 9th 2011, 5:05 pm
Smartt. Wink

A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member! - Page 1 Empty Re: A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member!

on October 9th 2011, 5:10 pm
welcome

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member! - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy

on October 9th 2011, 6:16 pm
Hi there peeps it's nice to get greeted by other members when you join a new forum Smile

A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member! - Page 1 Metroi11

on October 9th 2011, 6:36 pm
Yeah, we're very friendly here and the Mods aren't a**h**es like at other Nintendo websites. I mean I'm not going to point any WiiMotes but... EH! HEM! NintendoLife! I mean... Yeah. lol
You should let your friends know about wiiwarewave, we're always glad to see new members here.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on October 9th 2011, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

on October 9th 2011, 6:39 pm
What happened at Nintendo Life to make you feel that way Surprised

on October 9th 2011, 6:54 pm
Let's just say that a certain moderator had been harassing me from the very beginning of my membership there, not to mention the pitiful reason behind my being banned from the site. lol

on October 9th 2011, 6:59 pm
The only moderator at Nintendo Life I could see doing such a thing would be Chicken_Brutus I'm right aren't I Wink

on October 9th 2011, 7:03 pm
Wow, how the hell did you know that? And theblackdragon was the moderator who was harassing me. lol

on October 9th 2011, 7:15 pm
Chicken_Brutus temporarily banned me when I said that one of his reviews scores was too low Laughing

on October 9th 2011, 7:24 pm
Wow tht
at mod sounds. Like a jerk. Reviewers welcome contructive critisim.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member! - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy

on October 9th 2011, 7:25 pm
Surprised Wow, that's fricken ridiculous.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on October 9th 2011, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

on October 9th 2011, 7:49 pm
Ok WiiAboutU, I know that we are not like Nintendolife when it comes to modding the forums, but please try to keep your comments about the site a little more civil, since what you've said there sounded like an insult...

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

on October 9th 2011, 7:54 pm
Sorry Jnes5, I edited my post. That was an insult but I'll keep further opinions to myself from now on. I'm still a little angry about the matter, that's all. (<:

on October 9th 2011, 8:05 pm
Don't worry about it, you have your own opinions and you are free to speak, but just please try to be just a little civil and don't make insults unless someone did truly hurt you in real life or something more serious because otherwise, sometimes, you might even look as bad as him !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX

on October 9th 2011, 8:12 pm
I got you Jnes5 and I am usually a very civil minded person. I'll try my best to keep it that way. Although, I'm also a Gemini so there's another side to me as well. (<:

on October 9th 2011, 10:44 pm
@New members welcome to WiiWareWave Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 9th 2011, 11:51 pm
I see you joined MetroidBlaster what do you think about this site?

on October 10th 2011, 12:19 am
It is a great website to say the least Very Happy

on October 10th 2011, 12:22 am
It just seems like most people won't give this place a chance for some odd reason or another.

on October 10th 2011, 12:26 am
That's a shame but things will get better as Wiiwarewave gets more famous Wink

on October 10th 2011, 12:44 am
Welcome aboard the WiiWareWave express next stop Mushroom Kingdom Wink
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on October 10th 2011, 2:30 am
@OgreTheShrek wrote:Welcome to Wiiwarewave although I just joined about an hour ago myself lol.

BobbyCarrot4ever wrote:I like this website so I just might stick around Wink

@MetroidBlaster wrote:Hi there peeps it's nice to get greeted by other members when you join a new forum Smile

I welcome the 3 Smile

At WiiWareWave we all want to know your favourite games (Wii, WiiWare, etc.) and what are you playing at the moment?

BobbyCarrot4ever: Why did you name yourself after the WiiWare game? Are you one of the developers or are you its first true fan? Smile

MetroidBlaster: How many Metroid games have you blasted? And your Metroid games top 10, please. Smile

OgreTheShreck: Are the Shrek games good?? Is Ogre Battle 64 easier then Ogre Battle SNES? Smile

on October 10th 2011, 2:49 am
I am a huge fan of Bobby Carrot Forever! I'm currently playing Bobby Carrot Forever and Aya and the Cubes of Light Smile

on October 10th 2011, 4:22 am
@Jnes5 wrote:Ok WiiAboutU, I know that we are not like Nintendolife when it comes to modding the forums, but please try to keep your comments about the site a little more civil, since what you've said there sounded like an insult...

:O WiiAboutU got in trooouubbbllleee!

on October 10th 2011, 11:56 am
No he didn't, he just got a warning which is completely different Razz

on October 10th 2011, 12:50 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave Very Happy

A warm welcome to MetroidBlaster; Our newest member! - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on October 10th 2011, 2:56 pm
Very Happy Watch out there Andy, BobbyCarrot4ever doesn't like you poking fun at me. Wow, it feels good to have a friend as loyal as you BobbyCarrot, thanks.

on October 10th 2011, 4:14 pm
BobbyCarrot4ever wrote:No he didn't, he just got a warning which is completely different Razz
I realize that. I'm amoderator. You don't hink i give those out to?

on October 12th 2011, 3:55 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum