Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop
The magic book aquaticus is in danger of running out of water and needs your help to gather all of the water stored within. You also have to defeat the evil entities who are responsible for the water shortage!

Gameplay & Controls
Fluidity has a unique tilt based sidescrolling gameplay in which you tilt the wiimote left or right to move the water you have collected left or right. You can also make the water jump by jerking the wiimote upwards.

In Fluidity you must gather water and solve gravity based puzzles to find rainbow drops, puzzle pieces and rainbow flowers. Each rainbow drop in a given world is in a different path in the same level as well as a few hidden ones. Fluidity also features very difficult puzzles to solve such as getting all of your water past a rotating group of ramps over sludge that will destroy any water that touches it!

In real life water comes in many forms and the same is true in Fluidity as your water can become a cloud or ice which control much differently than water!

Graphics and Music
Fluiditys' graphics are detailed,colorful and have a somewhat retro feel to them. The music is soothing in some worlds and chaotic in others. But all of the music is pretty good!

Bottom Line: Regardless of it's 1200 points price tag, I'd highly recommend Fluidity. Especially if a unique physics based game involving H2O that uses tilt based controls that aren't terrible, has cute graphics and a good music track sounds fun.

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 8.5/10

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!

This review can also be viewed here
Attachments
Review: Fluidity (WiiWare) Attachment
fluidity.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(13 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Comments

Amufungal
May 3rd 2011, 2:21 pmAmufungal
Another fabulous review Cloud =)
KingreX32
May 23rd 2011, 12:26 amKingreX32
Great review. Oh and its posted on the site now cheak it out.
PrinnyDood
July 25th 2011, 1:04 pmPrinnyDood
Awesome review yet again Exclamation
Amufungal
July 25th 2011, 1:38 pmAmufungal
MrAnchors wrote:Awesome review yet again Exclamation
I know right?
Fluidity is one of my favorite wiiware games Smile
KeAfan7
March 26th 2013, 1:31 pmKeAfan7
I really need to finish my playthrough of this game. I like the game, but I never got around to finishing it. Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)