Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Fast Racing League: Review
Review: Fast Racing League (WiiWare) - Page 1 Wiiwar11-1-2

In the future racing will evolve and phase shifting will become necessary to complete many insane tracks! So is this game going to win you over or does it crash and burn? Let's find out.

Gameplay

Fast Racing League Features 12 massive tracks set across 3 separate leagues as well as nearly 10 futuristic race cars. This game also features challenges that are set on unique courses and range from collecting items to a dangerous sprint race and will truly test your mettle! The AI in this game are challenging even on the easiest difficulties. The most unique feature and most difficult to master however is phase shifting which changes your vehicle's primary color from white to black and is used to utilise speed boosters or ramps and can even magnetise your race car causing it to ride on the underside of objects above you to pass safely across huge holes in the road! but these only work if your car is the same color as the phase shift zones e.g. a white zone will only work if your car is white!
Review: Fast Racing League (WiiWare) - Page 1 Wiiwar11-1-3

Graphics and Music

The graphics in Fast Racing League are every bit as good as retail games like Mariokart Wii or Super Mario Galaxy and are unrivaled on the WiiWare service as you'll see detailed scenery that will blow your minds such as giant sand tornadoes or lightning on certain tracks and these are just a couple examples of the scale of this game's graphics. This game also features a remarkable soundtrack that is among the best you'll hear on a WiiWare title! Bottom Line-If you like challenging futuristic racing games that has good CPU AI,and is blisteringly hard you should definitely download Fast Racing League.

Review: Fast Racing League (WiiWare) - Page 1 Fast-racing-league_62195-1

this review can also be viewed here

Price- 1000 Points

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

Last edited by Reanfan on October 15th 2018, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Review: Fast Racing League (WiiWare) - Page 1 19654

Review: Fast Racing League (WiiWare) - Page 1 87457210

Review: Fast Racing League (WiiWare) - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ZezHylia
October 8th 2011, 12:14 pmZezHylia
I don't know how a WiiWare racing game can be better then this one Surprised
KIBAxHINATA
October 8th 2011, 1:33 pmKIBAxHINATA
I'm not surprised at the great score as Shin'en is one of the most reliable developers on the Wiiware service king
[NL] Fishing Resort
October 9th 2011, 4:53 pm[NL] Fishing Resort
This game deserves nothing less then a perfect score Very Happy
Nice review admin Wink
XenobladeYuki
October 9th 2011, 8:55 pmXenobladeYuki
What an interesting sounding WiiWare racing game I might consider a buy Smile
Objection Blaster
October 12th 2011, 1:35 pmObjection Blaster
@XenobladeYuki You will not regret your decision Wink
Kain
October 12th 2011, 5:00 pmKain
I just bought this and will probably post an unofficial impressions thread in the next few days Very Happy
NINTENBRO
October 15th 2011, 10:48 pmNINTENBRO
Hey Kain, why don't you write up a member review instead. I'm going to do one for Go Vacation. The forum is at the very bottom of the homepage.
Ragnar
October 15th 2011, 11:41 pmRagnar
I just tried this as a WiiWare demo.
Nice. Very nice.
Looks like it uses the same engine as Jett Rocket, which was exquisite.
Definitely going into my queue.
Megatron2000
October 15th 2011, 11:46 pmMegatron2000
It's amazing how smoothly the graphics run on this considering how good the graphics are in this game |D
Nell TU
October 16th 2011, 1:31 pmNell TU
This game is really good for a WiiWare racer Surprised
Q-Bart 999
October 18th 2011, 2:15 pmQ-Bart 999
This is Shin'en's best work yet Cool
LordHoppingRage
October 22nd 2011, 11:11 pmLordHoppingRage
I bought this the day it was released because I knew this was going to be a rockin' good game. Cool
KingreX32
October 23rd 2011, 6:55 pmKingreX32
gosh now i really want this.
KingreX32
July 3rd 2012, 7:17 amKingreX32
I just got the demo for this game. AND NOW I WANT IT!!!!!!!
Anonymous
July 21st 2012, 11:37 amGuest
Beautiful review Rukiafan! I love you
Inoue79
July 21st 2012, 12:04 pmInoue79
This is a very nice review.
KeAfan7
July 21st 2012, 1:55 pmKeAfan7
Thank you for all of your positive comments. Wink
Elza
November 18th 2013, 1:52 pmElza
Nice review. Smile