View user profile

Re: Puzzler Lovers Thread

on October 9th 2011, 3:29 pm
Hey guys, we have a new member and his username is BobbyCarrot4ever. (<:

Male Posts : 83
View user profile

on October 9th 2011, 5:05 pm
Are there any other games similar to Bobby Carrot Forever on the Wii/WiiWare/VC?
I'm a huge Bobby Carrot fan as you can probably tell by my user name,avatar, and signature Very Happy

Male Posts : 2314
View user profile

on October 13th 2011, 5:30 pm
I'm contemplating on downloading Toki Tori, Burn the Rope and Light. I don't think there's any other puzzlers that I really want, except for the Art Style titles. So does anyone already own these and are they worth my attention?

Male Posts : 499
View user profilehttp://www.backloggery.com/skttr

on October 13th 2011, 6:50 pm
BobbyCarrot4ever wrote:Are there any other games similar to Bobby Carrot Forever on the Wii/WiiWare/VC?
I'm a huge Bobby Carrot fan as you can probably tell by my user name,avatar, and signature Very Happy

Adventures of Lolo (VC/NES)
Adventures of Lolo 2 (VC/NES)

Hmmm... as for top-down puzzle games have a look at Mouse House (WiiWare), or maybe something like Cratermaze (VC/TG), Chew Man Fu (VC/TG), Boulder Dash (VC/C64) and Paradroid (VC/C64).

WiiAboutU wrote:I'm contemplating on downloading Toki Tori, Burn the Rope and Light. I don't think there's any other puzzlers that I really want, except for the Art Style titles. So does anyone already own these and are they worth my attention?

I haven't played them but from what I've seen and heard they're all good polished quality puzzlers worth their money.
View user profile

on October 14th 2011, 3:45 am
That's good to hear SKTTR, as I should be downloading them in the not too far off future. (<:
And I hope Nintendo localizes Light in the PAL region soon, that way you can try and put me to the test SKTTR. I'm sure you could design some very thought provoking puzzles.
Admin
Male Posts : 1309
View user profile

on October 14th 2011, 5:51 pm
have any of you seen the WiiWare trailer for Fishtank? it looks terrible Sad

Admin

on October 14th 2011, 6:43 pm
WiiAboutU wrote:That's good to hear SKTTR, as I should be downloading them in the not too far off future. (<:
And I hope Nintendo localizes Liight in the PAL region soon, that way you can try and put me to the test SKTTR. I'm sure you could design some very thought provoking puzzles.

I'd love to if I get the chance.

Who developed the game again? I think they were a small studio with no money to bring it over.

PS. Nintendo doesn't need to localize it. Every publisher who has an agreement with the developer can.
NoE just tests 3rd party games to see if they're in line with their quality assurance rules - and if Nintendo really loved the game they would publish it under their own label, like they did with Hydroventure and Bonsai Barber (or World of Goo in Japan).

@Staroceancrazy wrote:have any of you seen the WiiWare trailer for Fishtank? it looks terrible Sad

Fishtank? A new puzzle game?
Haven't seen it. Link please.
Admin
Male Posts : 1309
View user profile

on October 14th 2011, 7:48 pm
it's on the Nintendo channel but I can't find it on youtube yet Neutral

View user profile

on October 15th 2011, 12:25 am
Hello, my fellow puzzler lovers. Currently, I'm seriously interested in purchashing Art Style: Orbient. I do have one question of you though. I know there's 50 levels available in the main game, but does anyone know how many additional levels there are to unlock? I'd really like to know before I label this a definite purchase on my list, because I'd like to be sure of how many levels I should be able to unlock. That way I'll know if I'm missing out on anything, and not passing it over in the long run. I have another question that is currently a little more relevant. A really good Wii friend of mine knew I couldn't wait, and he gifted me Toki Tori. Does anybody know exactly how many levels it contains in its entiriety?
Admin

on October 15th 2011, 6:22 am
From what I remember ORBIENT has 35 normal stages (7 galaxies) and 15 extra stages (3 extra galaxies).
10 galaxies x 5 stages = 50 stages.

You can't miss the unlockable levels anyway if you're going to 100% each stage. The map screen shows all info / everything you collected. You can always go back to play earlier stages to complete them but your life-counter resets to 5.

ORBIENT has three endings as well. So, if you see the third ending you can be sure all levels are unlocked.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum