Go down

Re: Hello

on October 12th 2011, 6:23 pm
Hello all....it's nice to meet you as well Retro Gamer!

on October 13th 2011, 4:50 am
Are we going to have a celebration when wiiwarewave reaches 100 registered users? cheers

on October 13th 2011, 12:32 pm
Welcome everyone =')

on October 19th 2011, 2:16 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Are we going to have a celebration when wiiwarewave reaches 100 registered users? cheers
I guess not? lol

on October 19th 2011, 2:20 am
Hi I'm a friend of Sonic The Hodgepodge this is a great new forum website Very Happy
Admin
View user profile

on October 19th 2011, 7:23 am
Welcome, new members.
Have a good time here.

I got two new WiiWare games.

#90 chick chick BOOM
#91 Airport Mania: First Flight

on October 19th 2011, 9:19 am
Yeah, by the way you spoke of Airport Mania in the review thread SKTTR, it doesn't seem like it's new to you anymore.

View user profile

on October 19th 2011, 10:47 am
That's because I played it for more than 12 hours in two days and completed the main game (All 84 stages three-star-ranked). It's one of those surprisingly addictive ones you can't put down. It's rare that I play a new game through the night and complete it the next day. There are still some stage specific badges left to get, and I still miss 2 achievements (26/28)... don't know how to get them.

It is a strategy/puzzle mix and I heard only good things about it, so I had to try. And the people are right. Pick it up, it's great. It's one of the best 500pts WiiWare games. Can't think of many in that price range that are better... Flowerworks works of course comes to mind. Maybe Texas Hold'em Tournament (because that is the best Wii online Poker). But that's it, Airport Mania is definately high up there with my fav 500pts WW games.

Anyway, is anybody here with insight about the other airplane game, Flight Control? That seems so intriguing now.

on October 19th 2011, 12:54 pm
It is okay but in all honesty should be on DSiWare as a 200 point game since it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of content or entertainment value that Airport Mania provides at the same cost Neutral

Admin
View user profile

on October 19th 2011, 4:54 pm
@OgreTheShrek wrote:It is okay but in all honesty should be on DSiWare as a 200 point game since it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of content or entertainment value that Airport Mania provides at the same cost Neutral

Thanks for the heads up. Then I won't get it next, but maybe later. After reading your comment and the review on NL I think Flight Control is indeed a better fit on Wii U and other touchscreen devices.
I'll wait for a WiiUWare version then that has HD graphics, online leaderboards and tablet touch control.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum