Go down

Re: Hello

on October 3rd 2011, 3:04 pm
Hi SKTTR! I'm Andy!

on October 3rd 2011, 3:36 pm
@Cloud_Strife wrote:He added a Members Reviews section that includes a section for non english reviews!

Are many people here not native English speakers? I mean, how many people here would benefit from a German game review? I mean, there are enough German game sites for this. Razz

Honestly, I'd rather train my English skills, and write better reviews in English because... I simply love English as a language and it's the language of the world. Thanks Rukiafan for trying to make things easy on me, but writing in German isn't my goal as it would feel like stagnation and I want as many people as possible to understand me. My English skills aren't THAT bad. are they? They're good enough to talk about games! Very Happy

I know my reviews ain't the best, and the two I showcased weren't meant to be written for any professional review website. (I just read them again and I would change a lot of things now.) No, the reviews I posted were written in a "blog spirit", forum mini-reviews, quickly done in half an hour or hour, nothing more. But with a little more effort and someone proofreading I could write a bunch if someone's interested.

@Andy wrote:Hi SKTTR! I'm Andy!

Hi Andy! I am SKTTR from Cologne in Germany. How are you?

Since this site/forum is called WiiWareWaves I assume everyone here has bought at least a Wii/WiiWare game, so, to learn more about everyone here, I'd like to know which Wii or WiiWare/VC games you've been playing lately.

on October 3rd 2011, 3:48 pm
Hi SKTTR Very Happy

on October 3rd 2011, 4:11 pm
Welcome to Wiiwarewave Smile

on October 3rd 2011, 4:39 pm
Hello SKTTR it is really nice to meet you Smile

on October 3rd 2011, 4:41 pm
Um....I played Aya and the Cubes of Light today Smile
Thank you so very much WiiAboutU Smile

on October 3rd 2011, 4:45 pm
@SKTTR wrote:
@Cloud_Strife wrote:He added a Members Reviews section that includes a section for non english reviews!

Are many people here not native English speakers? I mean, how many people here would benefit from a German game review? I mean, there are enough German game sites for this. Razz

Honestly, I'd rather train my English skills, and write better reviews in English because... I simply love English as a language and it's the language of the world. Thanks Rukiafan for trying to make things easy on me, but writing in German isn't my goal as it would feel like stagnation and I want as many people as possible to understand me. My English skills aren't THAT bad. are they? They're good enough to talk about games! Very Happy

I know my reviews ain't the best, and the two I showcased weren't meant to be written for any professional review website. (I just read them again and I would change a lot of things now.) No, the reviews I posted were written in a "blog spirit", forum mini-reviews, quickly done in half an hour or hour, nothing more. But with a little more effort and someone proofreading I could write a bunch if someone's interested.

@Andy wrote:Hi SKTTR! I'm Andy!

Hi Andy! I am SKTTR from Cologne in Germany. How are you?

Since this site/forum is called WiiWareWaves I assume everyone here has bought at least a Wii/WiiWare game, so, to learn more about everyone here, I'd like to know which Wii or WiiWare/VC games you've been playing lately.

My website has got a translater on the bottom through the Wibiya toolbar. German rviews could be translated to english. It only works on computers though. not wii. Wiiwarewave also used to have a translator at the bottom of the site also.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on October 3rd 2011, 4:58 pm
Epona wrote:Um....I played Aya and the Cubes of Light today Smile
Thank you so very much WiiAboutU Smile
Your very welcome Raina, have you solved that cube yet? I've been investing so much time into Moto Heroz lately, that I haven't had the time to put my mind to work on that.

on October 3rd 2011, 5:31 pm
Actually there is a built in translator on the forum itself!
All you have to do is change the language in your profile preferences Wink

on October 4th 2011, 12:42 am
Well well a new member I see!
I hope that I'll get the chance to chat with you some time =)

69 ties
Best game series Halo
429 wins
68 losses
Worst game series Naruto game
73 wins
300 losses
Total competitions 4
Best finish 2nd out of 1908 people
Worst finish
1785th out of 1798 people
Sponsored content