Go down

Hello - Page 1 Empty Re: Hello

on October 3rd 2011, 3:04 pm
Hi SKTTR! I'm Andy!

View user profile

on October 3rd 2011, 3:36 pm
@Cloud_Strife wrote:He added a Members Reviews section that includes a section for non english reviews!

Are many people here not native English speakers? I mean, how many people here would benefit from a German game review? I mean, there are enough German game sites for this. Razz

Honestly, I'd rather train my English skills, and write better reviews in English because... I simply love English as a language and it's the language of the world. Thanks Rukiafan for trying to make things easy on me, but writing in German isn't my goal as it would feel like stagnation and I want as many people as possible to understand me. My English skills aren't THAT bad. are they? They're good enough to talk about games! Very Happy

I know my reviews ain't the best, and the two I showcased weren't meant to be written for any professional review website. (I just read them again and I would change a lot of things now.) No, the reviews I posted were written in a "blog spirit", forum mini-reviews, quickly done in half an hour or hour, nothing more. But with a little more effort and someone proofreading I could write a bunch if someone's interested.

@Andy wrote:Hi SKTTR! I'm Andy!

Hi Andy! I am SKTTR from Cologne in Germany. How are you?

Since this site/forum is called WiiWareWaves I assume everyone here has bought at least a Wii/WiiWare game, so, to learn more about everyone here, I'd like to know which Wii or WiiWare/VC games you've been playing lately.

on October 3rd 2011, 3:48 pm
Hi SKTTR Very Happy

on October 3rd 2011, 4:11 pm
Welcome to Wiiwarewave Smile

on October 3rd 2011, 4:39 pm
Hello SKTTR it is really nice to meet you Smile

on October 3rd 2011, 4:41 pm
Um....I played Aya and the Cubes of Light today Smile
Thank you so very much WiiAboutU Smile

on October 3rd 2011, 4:45 pm
@SKTTR wrote:
@Cloud_Strife wrote:He added a Members Reviews section that includes a section for non english reviews!

Are many people here not native English speakers? I mean, how many people here would benefit from a German game review? I mean, there are enough German game sites for this. Razz

Honestly, I'd rather train my English skills, and write better reviews in English because... I simply love English as a language and it's the language of the world. Thanks Rukiafan for trying to make things easy on me, but writing in German isn't my goal as it would feel like stagnation and I want as many people as possible to understand me. My English skills aren't THAT bad. are they? They're good enough to talk about games! Very Happy

I know my reviews ain't the best, and the two I showcased weren't meant to be written for any professional review website. (I just read them again and I would change a lot of things now.) No, the reviews I posted were written in a "blog spirit", forum mini-reviews, quickly done in half an hour or hour, nothing more. But with a little more effort and someone proofreading I could write a bunch if someone's interested.

@Andy wrote:Hi SKTTR! I'm Andy!

Hi Andy! I am SKTTR from Cologne in Germany. How are you?

Since this site/forum is called WiiWareWaves I assume everyone here has bought at least a Wii/WiiWare game, so, to learn more about everyone here, I'd like to know which Wii or WiiWare/VC games you've been playing lately.

My website has got a translater on the bottom through the Wibiya toolbar. German rviews could be translated to english. It only works on computers though. not wii. Wiiwarewave also used to have a translator at the bottom of the site also.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Hello - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy

on October 3rd 2011, 4:58 pm
Epona wrote:Um....I played Aya and the Cubes of Light today Smile
Thank you so very much WiiAboutU Smile
Your very welcome Raina, have you solved that cube yet? I've been investing so much time into Moto Heroz lately, that I haven't had the time to put my mind to work on that.

on October 3rd 2011, 5:31 pm
Actually there is a built in translator on the forum itself!
All you have to do is change the language in your profile preferences Wink

on October 4th 2011, 12:42 am
Well well a new member I see!
I hope that I'll get the chance to chat with you some time =)

69 ties
Best game series Halo
429 wins
68 losses
Worst game series Naruto game
73 wins
300 losses
Total competitions 4
Best finish 2nd out of 1908 people
Worst finish
1785th out of 1798 people

on October 4th 2011, 12:48 am
Yeah, he's a good friend of mine Clunkermobile. And I'm trying to bring a few more new members here to WiiWareWave as well. (<:

on October 4th 2011, 12:53 am
That would be great if a few more join and become active Cool

69 ties
Best game series Halo
429 wins
68 losses
Worst game series Naruto game
73 wins
300 losses
Total competitions 4
Best finish 2nd out of 1908 people
Worst finish
1785th out of 1798 people

on October 4th 2011, 1:51 am
Hello there SKTTR it's a pleasure to meet you Smile
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on October 4th 2011, 8:34 am
@PhoenixSage wrote:Hi SKTTR Very Happy
Hi PhoenixSage, your name is familiar. I think I read you before. NL possibly. Thanks for the welcome.

@Q-Bart 999 wrote:Welcome to Wiiwarewave Smile
Hi, Q-Bart 999. Nice to meet you. I only knew Q-Bert (the game) before. I think there's a clone of it on WiiWare. A pretty trippy version is included in Arcade Essentials.

Epona wrote:Hello SKTTR it is really nice to meet you Smile
Hi Epona. It is really nice to hear that. And you're a big Zelda-fan I bet. Me too, I've beat them all. It's one of my favourite series of all time. Can't wait for Skyward Sword.

@ZezHylia wrote:Actually there is a built in translator on the forum itself!
All you have to do is change the language in your profile preferences Wink
Thanks for the heads up, ZezHylia. You must be another Zelda fan. I really grow to like this place. Smile

@Clunkermobile wrote:Well well a new member I see!
I hope that I'll get the chance to chat with you some time =)
Sure! Haven't tried the chat yet. Does it work on the Wii browser?

DarkMagiciangirl wrote:Hello there SKTTR it's a pleasure to meet you Smile
Hello DarkMagiciangirl. Thank you for your magic words! I feel much better now. Wink
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on October 4th 2011, 8:50 am
@KingreX32 wrote:My website has got a translater on the bottom through the Wibiya toolbar. German rviews could be translated to english. It only works on computers though. not wii. Wiiwarewave also used to have a translator at the bottom of the site also.

Sorry, to have excluded your quote from the post earlier, but it was too big to handle this comfortably on the Wii.

Since my PC and my Mac both died a few weeks ago I can only be online on the Wii at the moment, so I can't use this feature.
If I post reviews, I'll do them in English, no problem. Most website-translators are even worse than me anyways. Wink

on October 4th 2011, 8:52 am
Yes my friend, the chat box is Wii friendly SKTTR. But I've barely ever seen anybody use it before. (<:

on October 4th 2011, 10:16 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Yes my friend, the chat box is Wii friendly SKTTR. But I've barely ever seen anybody use it before. (<:

Which kinda sucks as. I told Rukiafan that it would be an awesome feature to add to the site.

on October 4th 2011, 11:31 am
People use it unfortunately not at the same time as other people Razz
Welcome SKTTR Cool
I hope you stick around SKTTR I've seen you at NL and you are a great member there Smile

View user profile

on October 4th 2011, 12:15 pm
@Killeryoshii wrote:People use it unfortunately not at the same time as other people Razz
Welcome SKTTR Cool
I hope you stick around SKTTR I've seen you at NL and you are a great member there Smile
Thank you, Killeryoshii. Nice to meet you.
I like how this place is more personal and friendly than most other forums I visited.

Hope I'll learn more about you all soon. I'm going to check out the chat now and discuss some game related stuff. Smile

on October 4th 2011, 1:19 pm
Hello and welcome Smile

Prinnies Forever!

on October 4th 2011, 1:47 pm
Nice to meet you new member Cool
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on October 4th 2011, 2:58 pm
MrAnchors wrote:Hello and welcome Smile

Chocobo977 wrote:Nice to meet you new member Cool
Hi MrAnchors and Chocobo977.
It was nice to talk to you both in the chat earlier. Smile

on October 5th 2011, 11:38 am
Hi there! nice to meet you SKTTR =)

on October 5th 2011, 1:04 pm
Hello Smile

View user profile

on October 5th 2011, 5:07 pm
@WarfmasterST wrote:Hi there! nice to meet you SKTTR =)

Hi WarfmasterST. Nice to meet you! You must be hardcore!! What are you playing?

@Zatchbell wrote:Hello Smile

"Zatchbell"... I heard that lovely name somewhere, but the bells don't ring Wink Nice to meet you. What are you playing?

on October 5th 2011, 6:00 pm
Why hello SKTTR it's always nice to meet a new member especially one that posts Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 5th 2011, 11:00 pm
Welcome to the club Smile
I'm currently playing Moto Heroz and just joined the NL RACERS league Smile

Hello - Page 1 Pbucket
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on October 6th 2011, 5:30 am
Sailormoongal wrote:Why hello SKTTR it's always nice to meet a new member especially one that posts Smile

Hello Sailormoongal. Which one of the Sailormoon gals is you? Wink

I've seen you in the MotoHeroz leaderboards. You're pretty good! Keep it up!

@Marioman18 wrote:Welcome to the club Smile
I'm currently playing Moto Heroz and just joined the NL RACERS league Smile

Thankyou, Marioman18. I've seen you today on the MotoHeroz leaderboards as well. Great to see you all joining the NL Racers league. It's an outstanding racing game, the best on WiiWare yet.

I have the other great WiiWare racers (Excitebike: World Challenge, -Art Style- light trax and FAST Racing League) as well, but MotoHeroz rules them all. Smile It's my most played Wii/Ware game at the moment and already one of the all-time favourites. In fact there are only 4 games (out of my 89) on WiiWare that I would rate 10/10 and MotoHeroz is one of them. Might write a review on it, when my PC is repaired.

on October 6th 2011, 11:04 am
You should also give 3D Pixel Racing a chance SKTTR. Forget about what Corbie at NL said about it and the score he awarded it, I'm really enjoying it myself. It has a really cheerful retro style and the first person perspective is the best I've found in any racer so far, it actually controls better then the other perspectives. With the added WiiMotion controls it almost feels like your actually driving the car yourself. For only 500 points it has plenty of content and I don't know how Microforum crammed everything into 45 blocks. But they did and the outcome is wonderful, at only 500 points it's a complete steal and a racer that every respectable racing fan should have in their collection.

on October 6th 2011, 11:14 am
It drives me crazy how sensitive the Wii Wheel styled controls are Sad
It would be an awesome game without those issues Sad

on October 6th 2011, 11:23 am
Chickgoboom, when your coming into a turn just let of the gas for a second and start turning into the bend a little early. It just takes some practice chickgoboom. I mean if you were moving at 150 mph in real car your steering would be very sensitive too.

(It sounds to me like you did go boom.)
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on October 6th 2011, 5:32 pm
WiiAboutU wrote:You should also give 3D Pixel Racing a chance SKTTR. Forget about what Corbie at NL said about it and the score he awarded it, I'm really enjoying it myself. It has a really cheerful retro style and the first person perspective is the best I've found in any racer so far, it actually controls better then the other perspectives. With the added WiiMotion controls it almost feels like your actually driving the car yourself. For only 500 points it has plenty of content and I don't know how Microforum crammed everything into 45 blocks. But they did and the outcome is wonderful, at only 500 points it's a complete steal and a racer that every respectable racing fan should have in their collection.

OK, I'll put it on my buy-list. Smile
But NyxQuest, Max & the Magic Marker, Rage of the Gladiator, LIT, chick chick BOOM and Trenches Generals are my next priority purchases, so it may take a while to get to 3D Pixel Racing. And I want to get a gold medal on all MotoHeroz single player races before getting into the next racing game anyway.

on October 6th 2011, 6:25 pm
Yeah, I'm also working on obtaining all of the collectibles in Moto Heroz. (<:

View user profile

on October 9th 2011, 11:32 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Yeah, I'm also working on obtaining all of the collectibles in Moto Heroz. (<:

In the last few days I got all coins (2500/2500) and all spirits (150/150). So now I have 13/14 cars.

I'm still working on the gold medals (50/75) to unlock the final car.

When I was reading through the story chapter book, I thought it was odd that it ended rather abruptly at 25/25.

To everyone who has beaten the story: Do you all have 25/25 pages in the chapter book or is there more to it that I missed?

on October 9th 2011, 11:36 am
No it just ends out of the blue like you stated, perhaps there will be more when the dlc is released Question

on October 11th 2011, 4:18 am
Hey everyone, a friend of mine just joined wiiwarewave. So please give a warm welcome to my friend RoryLee. Razz

on October 11th 2011, 6:53 pm
Hello welcome RoryLee Very Happy

on October 11th 2011, 8:54 pm
Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the welcome, WAU.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

on October 11th 2011, 9:07 pm
Hello Smile
You should come a little earlier because this site is so quiet this time of the day Neutral

View user profile

on October 12th 2011, 4:49 am
@RoryLee wrote:Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the welcome, WAU.

Welcome RoryLee. I sure I've seen you somewhere before.

@Paragoomba wrote:Hello Smile
You should come a little earlier because this site is so quiet this time of the day Neutral

Hi Paragoomba. Haven't seen you before. Good to see you like NMH. Smile

on October 12th 2011, 4:54 am
You've seen him at NintendoLife SKTTR. I'm surprised that you haven't commented on Go Vacation yet SKTTR, I know you collect Mii supported titles.

View user profile

on October 12th 2011, 5:48 am
WiiAboutU wrote:You've seen him at NintendoLife SKTTR. I'm surprised that you haven't commented on Go Vacation yet SKTTR, I know you collect Mii supported titles.

Yeah, I collect games with Miis, but I usually wait until I find them cheap since not all of them are really good or at least appealing to me, and there are so many of them!
Go Vacation looks great though. Wii Sports Resort is one of my favourite Wii games and Go Vacation might be even better, but like I answered in your PM, with birthdays and christmas, and Zelda and Kirby around the corner it will be difficult to join the vacation this year. I booked my vacation for Hyrule and Dreamland already.

on October 12th 2011, 9:14 am
Another friend of mine, a Wii friend, has just joined wiiwarewave today. Everyone please give another warm welcome to Ragnar.

on October 12th 2011, 11:57 am
Welcome Ragnar I'm new here too!

on October 12th 2011, 12:13 pm
Welcome to all the new members.
http://www.wiiwarewave.com/f41-introductions

Here is the introduction forums. In case you couldnt find them. Start a thread and tell us about yourselves.

on October 12th 2011, 12:41 pm
Sup fellow noobs....!

on October 12th 2011, 5:11 pm
What is this, join wiiwarewave week? We've gotten like 10 new members this week. (<:

on October 12th 2011, 5:13 pm
Make that 16 king

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on October 12th 2011, 5:25 pm
Surprised Are you serious, we've gotten 16 new members this week? Wow, that's crazy, it looks like this place is beginning to become a popular website.

on October 12th 2011, 5:27 pm
Hello it's nice to meet you all Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum