Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: Hello

on October 3rd 2011, 1:22 pm
WiiAboutU wrote:SKTTR, your PM box is located between the Log In/Log Out button and the Group button at the top of the screen. You should have a message from me in your Inbox. By the way, I was banned for calling Chicken Brutus a fool as I was standing up for all of the other NL members. (<:

Found it. Thanks for the kind words.

Standing up for all? I wasn't there at the time and there don't seem to be traces of the heated discussion...
Let me guess. Was it about Chicken's 3D Pixel Racing score? Razz
Come on, don't spare the gory details man! Very Happy

WiiAboutU wrote:Hey Objection Blaster, Tasuki at NL stole your avatar too. SKTTR, what is BL and you should post a link to it?

Oh, I assumed you meant "The Backloggery" (BL) as you were talking about backlog stuff. I thought everyone knows that site. Razz
Here's the link to my page:
www.backloggery.com/skttr

on October 3rd 2011, 1:30 pm
No, I was banned for suggesting that NL should allow gamers like me, you and InvisibleTune to post game reviews. Since lately it seems the NL staff hadn't the time to do so. (<:
Admin
View user profile

on October 3rd 2011, 1:33 pm
@KingreX32 wrote:hello welcome to the site dont forget to cheak out the Wiiware games frendcode topic and the Wii friendcodes topics

Well.. I have some online games on Wii/Ware and I will post there when I'm back into online playing. At the moment it's just MotoHeroz and that one doesn't need any friendcodes. Will check out the threads when I'm back into GoldenEye, Eldar Saga, Brawl, and the likes.

Akatsuke wrote:Hello SKTTR it is nice to meet you!

Hello Akatsuke. Nice to meet you too. You look like a Naruto fan. Would you recommend the Naruto Wii games? Are they just fighting games? Is it for fans of the anime only, or are the Wii games a good introduction to the Naruto universe?

on October 3rd 2011, 1:35 pm
No, I don't have a Backloggery account SKTTR. I was just referring to all of the games I've downloaded and so far have failed to complete. I just can't control my urges to make purchases sometimes. lol

on October 3rd 2011, 1:41 pm
I've played a few of the Wii Naruto games myself so I'll go ahead and answer your question Wink
First you have the Naruto Clash of Ninja series which are essentially a rip-off of the Ultimate Ninja series and not as good either imo.....then you have the action game Naruto Dragonblade Chronicles which got awful reviews, but imo it is a good game that shouldn't have gotten as bad of reviews as it got Neutral

Admin
View user profile

on October 3rd 2011, 1:53 pm
WiiAboutU wrote:No, I was banned for suggesting that NL should allow gamers like me, you and InvisibleTune to post game reviews. Since lately it seems the NL staff hadn't the time to do so. (<:

Well, I can speak only for myself, and even though I can write great reviews in German, they might sound awkward in English. Just read some of my WiiWare reviews on www.vc-forums.com - I add the full link to my ROBOCALYPSE review to this post later. NL is a bit late with their reviews, but they get 'em all done at least 2 - 3 weeks after release. NL is kind of professional in that regard - at least they want to make believe / they like to think they are.
Yeah, there might be the occasional failed review that is more like a preview/firstlook, and yeah, there is an unfair review score now and then, but they started very small not long ago, and they'd always get all the VC and WW reviews done with their staff. I don't know any other site that reviews ALL VC and WW that is available, so at least they deserve credit for that.

However, you suggesting your ideas doesn't get you banned. Calling Chicken a fool because he neglected your suggestion?! Why? No need for that. On the other hand, no need for Brutus to be so sensitive too.

Can't say more as I wasn't there.

Is the ban temporarily?
Admin
View user profile

on October 3rd 2011, 2:03 pm
Before I answer here are links to 2 of my WiiWare reviews.

JUNGLE SPEED
www.vc-forums.com/188850-post216.html

ROBOCALYPSE - BEAVER DEFENSE
www.vc-forums.com/192845-post220.html

I don't know if they're good enough for some pro-sites. I welcome all feedback.

WiiAboutU wrote:No, I don't have a Backloggery account SKTTR. I was just referring to all of the games I've downloaded and so far have failed to complete. I just can't control my urges to make purchases sometimes. lol

We all have this sometimes. It's bad when there's a month full of bargains at Amazon. I have bought up to 12 Wii games in a single month. Very Happy

Pichuman wrote:I've played a few of the Wii Naruto games myself so I'll go ahead and answer your question Wink
First you have the Naruto Clash of Ninja series which are essentially a rip-off of the Ultimate Ninja series and not as good either imo.....then you have the action game Naruto Dragonblade Chronicles which got awful reviews, but imo it is a good game that shouldn't have gotten as bad of reviews as it got Neutral

That Dragonblade game is available on Wii? I know only about the 3 Clash games, but maybe that's different here?! I'm from Europe and the Naruto games often have "European Version" in their title.
Admin
View user profile

on October 3rd 2011, 2:08 pm
@SKTTR Welcome to WiiWareWave I hope you enjoy our website!
Oh and your post gave me an idea! Keep an eye on the forum categories Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on October 3rd 2011, 2:36 pm
Rukiafan wrote:@SKTTR Welcome to WiiWareWave I hope you enjoy our website!
Oh and your post gave me an idea! Keep an eye on the forum categories Wink

Hi Rukiafan, I'm enjoying your website very much. I didn't know there are so many familiar faces around here. Thank you for your nice words in the NL forums. It was pure coincidence I've read your message today in the.. umm.. "General talk" I think?! ..since I'm mostly in the Wii/WiiWare/VC subforums and don't read the other forums regularly.

Umm, yeah... What post do you mean?
Ahh, I see. Surprises. Feel honored. Razz
Ok, I'll be patient. ^^

on October 3rd 2011, 2:47 pm
He added a Members Reviews section that includes a section for non english reviews!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum