1) YUSEI(WWW)
2) EPONA

Re: Moto Heroz (NL Racers)

on October 5th 2011, 9:45 pm
I joined as well victory

jenkki

on October 6th 2011, 4:29 am
Hmmmm.....Well it's still not letting me in confused has anybody else had!? oh Crab I was banned from the online component in Trials HD about a year ago is it possible that could be the problem Question

Hi Tomato,

This is jenkki from RedLynx. We don't have IP #s of trials hd players, so that banning would have been done by Microsoft and should not affect your ability to play MotoHeroz or join Buddy Leagues. So it must be another issue, not sure what it could be though. You might try Nintendo support.

best regards,
jenkki
Smile

on October 6th 2011, 10:07 am
Hey jenkki, is there any news as to when the DLC will be made available? I directed this question to Pahannes at NL but that was a week or so ago. By the way, I think it's really great that RedLynx is giving this thread the much needed attention it deserves. There are many wiiwarewave members who also own Moto Heroz and I'm sure we would all enjoy your future feedback. I hope to see more of you around wiiwarewave. (<:

on October 6th 2011, 10:49 am
Roster Update: Four new members have joined the league.
1) MARIOMAN18
2) OBJECTNBLSTER
3) SIGRNEYBEAVER
4) SAILORMOONGAL

on October 6th 2011, 11:39 am
@jenkki I'm getting the same message and I've never been banned anywhere Neutral

On another subject I have purchased all of your games and they are some of the most creative games I have ever played, your quality is every bit as good as the major competitors in the industry e.g. Nintendo,Capcom,Square-Enix, Bungie etc. Wink

on October 6th 2011, 12:35 pm
That's very strange Chickgoboom, I wonder what is causing this issue. Like jenkki mentioned, maybe you should get in contact with Nintendo's Customer Support. They should have at least some idea as of how to address this problem. I know that Peterifico at NL ran into this same issue when he tried to join our league. I'm really not sure why the servers have been discriminating against certain IP addresses. Chickgoboom, who is your internet provider? It maybe that your internet provider isn't allowing their users to connect to such servers. Well at least that's the only plausible conclusion that I can formulate.

on October 7th 2011, 7:42 pm
Roster Update: 1 new member from NL Nation has joined the league.
1) JONISME

on October 8th 2011, 12:56 am
Roster Update: 1 new member, a Wii friend of mine, has joined the league.
1) RAGNAR

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum