View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Moto Heroz (NL Racers)

on October 20th 2011, 1:00 pm
Um.....why do people like him cheat?

on October 20th 2011, 1:07 pm
Umm.... I don't know, maybe they actually believe they're accomplishing something.

on October 20th 2011, 3:20 pm
Wow I just bombed the water one time race. I got 7. something last time and got 12 this time. Man. Oh well. Good luck everyone. Its not too hard if the damn things don't get in your way. Smile

on October 20th 2011, 3:27 pm
Guest,

Easy on the launguage. Some words are NOT tolerated on this site.

on October 21st 2011, 5:23 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Razz I'm fairly sure douche-bag has been banned as his times/scores have been deleted from the leaderboards. Ha! Ha! Now the looser can play with himself. I hope RedLynx doesn't even allow this reject to download the DLC whenever it becomes available, as a form of punishment for his actions. Very Happy

His scores may have been deleted (I didn't check), but I noticed he cheated on today's online races as well.

Not being able to download the DLC would be counterproductive and bad for the developers, doesn't matter if you're a hacking cheater or not. He should be able to download it / pay for it like the rest of us, to support the developers, but if the DLC is online stuff, he shouldn't be able to use it. That would be a fair penalty! Razz

Deleting him from the leaderboards on a daily basis is a major distraction and capacity-loss for the developers when they should be working on new Wii games and the MotoHeroz DLC, so if it's possible delete his profile so he loses all his scores, even in the offline modes. That will teach him and he might give up eventually.
This person is a real loser. I mean, the game isn't THAT hard! Even I could beat the story mode 100% and never thought "man, this game is too hard, i would love to have some button combo cheat or something", and you know there are plenty of games that are REALLY HARD!
MotoHeroz is challenging but not up to the point that you want to cheat.

Everyone has the right to cheat in their offline games, it doesn't matter what they're doing to their Wii or to their games since they do not affect ALL ONLINE GAMERS AROUND THE WORLD, but cheating online is worth a ban anytime, no compromise.

on October 21st 2011, 12:35 pm
I am downright awful at the one time races lol.

on October 22nd 2011, 11:07 am
Thanks for the info, Eureka.

on October 25th 2011, 1:27 pm
The hackers are really starting to get on my nerves Evil or Very Mad

on October 28th 2011, 2:33 am
I won a race sort of.....I wish those bleeping bleep hackers would knock it bleeping out Evil or Very Mad

Whoa nice censoring Laughing

*Formerly known as GhastlyHaunting*
musicman

on October 28th 2011, 1:33 pm
I agree with you man. That guy has won a few races now. He needs to get banned.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum