Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1

+11
Ms_Kinomoto
Marioman18
WarfmasterST
ZezHylia
SheldonTheGenius
Q-Bart 999
Otaku
RoboYoshi
Love4Gaming
NINTENBRO
KeAfan7
15 posters
Go down

Total Votes : 19          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Empty The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1

October 1st 2011, 6:43 pm
Vote for your favorite of these two games!

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 19654

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 87457210

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Empty Re: The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1

October 2nd 2011, 12:20 pm
I had to vote for Moto Heroz, because it's the best WiiWare title I've ever experienced. I've yet to play Blaster Master Overdrive but I may have to contemplate purchasing it, if it's running alongside Moto Heroz.
Love4Gaming
Love4Gaming

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Empty Re: The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1

October 2nd 2011, 12:27 pm
Blaster Master Overdrive is a very platforming game with some third person shooter segments @WiiAboutU you should definitely download it sometime Wink

NINTENBRO

October 2nd 2011, 12:30 pm
I'll have to check it out then, maybe I'll do that later today.

October 2nd 2011, 3:17 pm
Motoheroz is the best game on wiiware so it has my vote king

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 3rd 2011, 1:51 pm
Moto Heroz should win the whole tournament king

Q-Bart 999
Q-Bart 999

October 3rd 2011, 4:14 pm
I can't vote for Motoheroz since I haven't played the game, so I vote Blaster Master Overdrive Exclamation
SheldonTheGenius
SheldonTheGenius

October 4th 2011, 1:51 pm
Moto Heroz is too good to lose Cool
ZezHylia
ZezHylia

October 4th 2011, 6:44 pm
This round is a no brainer........Moto Heroz Smile

October 5th 2011, 11:34 am
I hate being disrespectful to an awesome game like Motoheroz but I was a huge fan of the NES game Blaster Master when I was a kid so Overdrive certainly brings back fond memories Very Happy
Marioman18
Marioman18

October 5th 2011, 10:35 pm
I predict that Moto Heroz will win this round Razz

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Pbucket
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

October 7th 2011, 12:09 pm
I choose Moto Heroz because it is just so much fun Smile

SKTTR
Admin

October 7th 2011, 3:22 pm
MotoHeroz

I haven't played Blaster Master Overdrive, but I know it's a sequel to a pretty difficult and frustrating (but well-made) NES game. I know it has fans but I don't like the concept of limited lives, limited continues and no save/passwords, playing for hours - get killed - and starting again from scratch. That's why I haven't downloaded the original.
The WiiWare sequel Blaster Master Overdrive has a save option though, which makes it less of a chore and more appealing to me, but I'd like to beat games in chronological order (first game first, second game second), so I don't see myself getting into the Blaster Master series soon, even though I like the action and the Metroid-like exploration in that game.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 7th 2011, 10:28 pm
This is an updated version of Blaster Master SKTTR, not a sequel. I would definitely purchase it, if I were you. From what I've experienced so far, it's a very enjoyable platformer/shoot'em up. I don't usually enjoy this type of genre, but I'm enjoying Blaster Master Overdrive very much so. Now I know why it's running alongside Moto Heroz in this poll.
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 8th 2011, 11:25 am
Do you really have to ask Question Moto Heroz Wink

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Star_o10
KIBAxHINATA
KIBAxHINATA

October 8th 2011, 1:52 pm
@SKTTR the WiiWare version is a new remake of the original and the bad aspects of the original game are not present for example there are save spots the graphics are also more akin to SNES graphics overall Motoheroz will win the match but that doesn't mean Blaster Master Overdrive isn't an amazing game,because it is Wink

I'm assuming each match is one week long, which means match two starts tomorrow yeah I think it's safe to say Motoheroz wins this match king
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 8th 2011, 10:37 pm
Yes it is protoman and I really like the weapons upgrade system that was applied. In fact, I might play some more tomorrow night.

October 8th 2011, 10:46 pm
Congrats on reaching Team Postalot rank Surprised

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 8th 2011, 10:54 pm
Moto Heroz has won the first match!

I will now lock the topic to prevent further votes Wink

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 19654

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 87457210

The best game on the Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)